Genius At Work

Talk about Kiss
poserboy71

Genius At Work

Post by poserboy71 »

I would rather copy "TWO GIRLS ,ONE CUP" with a collection of VVFF member's dookie than watch Paul Stanley (Genius At Work) showcase his talent in driving Kiss further into the ground. What an Autotuned and uninspired turd of a song.
Granted, This is THE PROCESS and I love to watch stuff like this but when you know the result is horrid ,you are left shaking your head pleading with them to stop.
[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Genius At Work

Post by Genebaby »

What happened to Strutter?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Ronz

Post by Ronz »

I'm not really seeing what the problem is? Can you play on a song for a show? Sure. It's not like it's an actual Kiss album track.

Ronz
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It was okay. She was fairly flat in the studio. Sounded like Gene had no need for AT though. Still powerful in his delivery...... Paul, not so much! :(
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Parts of this seem like an SNL skit... especially the part after Paul finishes caterwauling on the mic and says "it just doesn't sound right"... all the while acting like Michaelangelo painting the Sistine Chapel lol
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Interesting to see the process of making those big choruses I used to like in the eighties (Uh all night, tears are falling, thrills in the night, Heaven's on fire, Lick it up, I've had enough, ...). They also got on my brother's nerves at the time, which I can understand now!
say two sky two say fare