Without Vinnie

Talk about Kiss
poserboy71

Without Vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

We have been listening to the incredible bootlegs WITH Vinnie.
Now compare this turd to those. The band became SOULLESS and BORING.
Paul's sound has always sucked. Kulick's best tone was on the American Animalize Tour.

I have never heard Kulick suck so bad. Totally out of key at points. Bruce just can't sing. He knws and has admitted it. He shouldn't have gone near a mic.
Fuck, Even when Vinnie's guitar went out of tune, the fire and passion covered it.

Talk about putting a Pinto spare tire on a Ferrari . :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Siglet

Re: Without Vinnie

Post by Siglet »

KISS is nothing without Vinnie. Hey Vinnie, if you are reading this.....hi :shock:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes kiss is plastic boring crap. They always said they didn't want to wear same time shirt everyday well that's what they are doing. Ok give them credit they are old but they need some new blood and not tommy. Even if I had free ticket to a kiss show I would debate if I should go or not.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I know what ifs are stupid but if vv and kiss could have gotten along it would have been amazing to hear 4 or 5 more kiss vv records.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Yes kiss is plastic boring crap. They always said they didn't want to wear same time shirt everyday well that's what they are doing. Ok give them credit they are old but they need some new blood and not tommy. Even if I had free ticket to a kiss show I would debate if I should go or not.
I snuck into every Kiss tour for the last 16 years. I didn't want to bother sneaking into this last tour.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:
doublev2 wrote:Yes kiss is plastic boring crap. They always said they didn't want to wear same time shirt everyday well that's what they are doing. Ok give them credit they are old but they need some new blood and not tommy. Even if I had free ticket to a kiss show I would debate if I should go or not.
I snuck into every Kiss tour for the last 16 years. I didn't want to bother sneaking into this last tour.
You just Stopped Gene's heart.

Oh wait! wait!, it's OK!
Some other sucker has just purchased some crap plastic made in China Kiss product.
It's Ok folks, Gene's gonna make it. (mouth to ca$h resuscitation works every time)
[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.