What’s left of my Kiss kid’s dream ?

Talk about Kiss
tukoztukoz

What’s left of my Kiss kid’s dream ?

Post by tukoztukoz »

Not that much… That’s what I thought yesterday after having spent time on youtube watching these videos :
[youtube][/youtube]
Feels like a big cheeseburger talking…
[youtube][/youtube]
Gene’s main artistic field : money, money and money… He tells interesting things about not keeping any secrets : show everything and you’ll be left alone by people – sunglasses and wigs allowed. Advice for Vinnie ?
[youtube][/youtube]
San Bernadino oo o oho hohohooo…
I….. love…….. you ou ououououou…

It’s amazing how strong a kid’s dream can be!
say two sky two say fare
tukoztukoz

Re: What’s left of my Kiss kid’s dream ?

Post by tukoztukoz »

Well, the thing to do is to avoid watching too many actual videos of Kiss members on youtube, and everything will be fine. Thus Ace will always be the '79 Ace I admire. Gene, Paul, Eric and Vinnie will always be 32-33 years old and play the Lick it up tour. No need of Family jewels or any talk shows with Kiss, just keep the best.
say two sky two say fare
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

hmmmm
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I watched Kiss Destroys Anaheim 1976 while I drifted of into slumber last night.
I will accept mistakes when there is fire and passion like that !!!!
Nothing TOO scripted. Kiss was basically 2 1/2 years old at that point. Hard to believe.

The Vincent/ Carr lineup brought a heightened sense of urgency simply because THERE WAS.
The recent bootlegs I have heard just piss me off that Vinnie doesn't play anymore.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

The thing to do with Kiss members of today :
images[9].jpg
images[9].jpg (6.9 KiB) Viewed 761 times
say two sky two say fare
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I view the Kiss of my youth as a totally different entity than today's Kiss... no matter how douchey Paul and Gene get or even how Vinnie, Peter or Ace act now.

The raw Kiss of the 70's was magic... the Creatures era with the Fox and Wiz was a killing machine that recaptured some of the early edge. The non makeup era had killer tunes although they were constantly chasing trends.

Reunion Kiss and today's Kiss... just going thru the motions to fund the retirement. Kinda equivalent to taking your kids to see Disney On Ice... sure, it's well rehearsed with a big show and familiar songs... but there's no passion or energy. It's just kinda... there.

I guess it could be
argued that the Dynasty tour was like Disney On Ice though... :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PinkWiz wrote:
... the Creatures era with the Fox and Wiz was a killing machine that recaptured some of the early edge.
[/color] :)
EVERY member was hungry. Paul and Gene wanted it more than they ever did because they knew what they lost. Carr and Vincent kicked their asses and forced them to step up or quit.

After Vinnie left, Gene quit until Vinnie came back for Revenge.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS