KISS Kruise IV

Talk about Kiss
kisslolo

KISS Kruise IV

Post by kisslolo »

- Set List For KISS Acoustic Beach Show - KISS Kruise IV

Here's the set list for KISS' acoustic beach show for the KISS Navy on KISS Kruise IV on Saturday, November 1, 2014.

Set List:

Comin' Home
Plaster Caster
Got to Choose
God of Thunder
(Riff)
Hide Your Heart
Christine Sixteen
Nothin' to Lose
Love Her All I Can
See You Tonite
(Gene Simmons song)
Hard Luck Woman
All the Way
Shock Me
Hotter Than Hell
Firehouse
C'mon and Love Me
Cold Gin
Do You Love Me
kisslolo

Re: KISS Kruise IV

Post by kisslolo »

set list for KISS' first indoor electric show aboard the KISS Kruise IV on Sunday, November 2, 2014. The band is (mostly) playing in "Dressed To Kill" style suits.

Set List:

1. Creatures of the Night
2. Psycho Circus
3. War Machine
4. Plaster Caster
5. Tears are Falling
6. Let Me Go Rock and Roll
7. Lick It Up
8. Calling Dr. Love
9. Hell or Hallelujah
10. I Love It Loud
11. Detroit Rock City
12. Love Gun
13. Black Diamond
14. Shout It Out Loud
15. The Oath
16. Rock And Roll All Nite
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

How the hell did paul manage to sing the oath? That's the surprise of the show
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I'm sure he croaked his way thru the Oath, Dino. He still insist on blowing what little voice he has... eventually won't even be able to talk. He's in a unique situation in Kiss where he could let the other guys do more lead singing to pick up his slack, but his ego won't allow it. Sad.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

PinkWiz wrote:I'm sure he croaked his way thru the Oath, Dino. He still insist on blowing what little voice he has... eventually won't even be able to talk. He's in a unique situation in Kiss where he could let the other guys do more lead singing to pick up his slack, but his ego won't allow it. Sad.
Kev,
Your right but just like any man can think of himself as being 30 and in prime physical shape you eventually catch a view of your self in the mirror and you see the reality that your 50 and that your bald and fat LOL :-) I used a real life scenario of myself for this illustration. LOL! He has to know and remember what range that he was capable of during the Crazy Nights time period and how he was capable of playing and singing the lead in Phantom of the Opera. He has to understand that he is a shadow of his once great vocal range but I can't understand why he still tries to dominate the set list of live shows anymore. Ego illustrates itself because you think your good but how could Paul think that compared to him at his best in the time period that I mentioned above? Today Paul shouldn't be singing anymore than 5 songs out of a 15 song set list and those songs should be carefully picked and vetted for him. The Kiss Catalog is so deep that they could easily satisfy the audience with 10 songs being sung by the other 3 members who all still have their vocal chops. Honestly, this is really sad because Paul was once a great singer and front man. I saw Kiss last summer and though Paul was better than I expected him to be he was terrible compared to his very best.
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

- Set List For KISS Kruise IV - Indoor Show #2

Here's the set list for KISS' second indoor electric show aboard the KISS Kruise IV on Monday, November 3, 2014.

Set List:

1. Creatures
2. Psycho
3. Parasite
4. Plaster Caster
5. War Machine
6. Makin Love
7. She
8. Hell or Hallelujah
9. Watchin' You
10. Detroit Rock City
11. Do You Love Me
12. Love Gun
13. Black Diamond
14. Shout It Out Loud
15. The Oath
16. Rock And Roll All Nite

:( :cry:
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Slayer wrote: Kev,
Your right but just like any man can think of himself as being 30 and in prime physical shape you eventually catch a view of your self in the mirror and you see the reality that your 50 and that your bald and fat LOL :-) I used a real life scenario of myself for this illustration. LOL! He has to know and remember what range that he was capable of during the Crazy Nights time period and how he was capable of playing and singing the lead in Phantom of the Opera. He has to understand that he is a shadow of his once great vocal range but I can't understand why he still tries to dominate the set list of live shows anymore. Ego illustrates itself because you think your good but how could Paul think that compared to him at his best in the time period that I mentioned above? Today Paul shouldn't be singing anymore than 5 songs out of a 15 song set list and those songs should be carefully picked and vetted for him. The Kiss Catalog is so deep that they could easily satisfy the audience with 10 songs being sung by the other 3 members who all still have their vocal chops. Honestly, this is really sad because Paul was once a great singer and front man. I saw Kiss last summer and though Paul was better than I expected him to be he was terrible compared to his very best.
Exactly, Kev. Paul definitely shouldn't be singing anymore than maybe four or five tunes in the set now.

It's sounds extreme, but in all honesty, he shouldn't be singing at all now... cause... he CAN'T sing.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Kev,
You actually don't sound extreme and I agree with you. There is certainly an aspect where as a fan that you expect and want to see a great performance and it is like Paul is like the emperor with no clothes. Everyone sees and knows that he is naked but him. Gene and Eric are great in my opinion as far as their current skill set but Tommy is also disappointing sadly. He is solid enough but he is low on style and low on inspiration. I'm pretty neutral on Bruce Kulick but that dude has is own style and in my opinion is a much better player than Tommy.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes tommy low on style and inspiration which is why they shouldn't have him running things. I am certain he gets all art work, stage set and promotions together and it's all gone way down hill since he came in. Nice guy but not an exciting guy. Just middle of the road.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Kiss seem to target Monday night football audience now.. Not the real kiss fans.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I guess Tommy works for what they are pushing nowadays... nostalgia and living off the past. Which is fine cause their creative well ran dry long ago but Paul's voice ruins it for me.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PinkWiz wrote:I guess Tommy works for what they are pushing nowadays... nostalgia and living off the past. Which is fine cause their creative well ran dry long ago but Paul's voice ruins it for me.
I believe the only guy in the band that still has a clue is Gene. Sonic Boom is one of the strongest Gene albums,
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

for good or bad, Peter was partly unintentionally right when years ago he said that he and Ace were the ones "who made it interesting"
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All four made it interesting in the 70's, together they made it the Kiss we know and love.

They did The Oath at the last Kruise and repeated it this year.

I said nothing but I thought the first show set list was lame for a Kruise, it seemed the same as their last two public shows. Someone must have got this feeling to them and they changed it for us on night two. I filmed it and the Unplugged so you can see them when I get back home.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:All four made it interesting in the 70's, together they made it the Kiss we know and love.

They did The Oath at the last Kruise and repeated it this year.

I said nothing but I thought the first show set list was lame for a Kruise, it seemed the same as their last two public shows. Someone must have got this feeling to them and they changed it for us on night two. I filmed it and the Unplugged so you can see them when I get back home.
Absolutely terrific Vic!
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

KISS - The Oath - Kiss Kruise 4 - Nov 1st 2014

KISS KRUISE 4 Indoor show Creatures of The Night/Psycho Circus

Kiss Let Me Go Rock and Roll Kiss Kruise IV 11/2/2104

Kiss Plaster Caster KKIV Night One 11/2/2014

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

True
ankh wrote:for good or bad, Peter was partly unintentionally right when years ago he said that he and Ace were the ones "who made it interesting"
Bye Bye
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

KISS KRUISE 4 COMPLETE ACOUSTIC SHOW 11/1/14

KISS KRUISE IV ENTIRE 2ND INDOOR SHOW 11/3/14

kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

KISSONLINE EXCLUSIVE:KISS "She" KISS KRUISE IV 2014