best early kiss tunes

Talk about Kiss
Brooklyn_Born

Re: best early kiss tunes

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Too true, they were at their best from late '82 through early '84 :D what a great period for them, great music, awesome song writing & amazing concerts!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

That's so true. This time when KISS play near Stuttgart that was so fuckin' great. The news in television, the articles in the magazines... This is all gone long time ago and can't never come back
doublev

Post by doublev »

mark st john was good in a weird way. not a song writer like vinnie but i think he was actually pretty good.
doublev

Post by doublev »

to me this is hands down the best Kiss tune after vv left. Great drums.. i love the drums and its like a mix of Creatures and even Dynasty harmonies at times. To me better than the tune Creatures of the night (not the album).

[youtube][/youtube]
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

doublev wrote:to me this is hands down the best Kiss tune after vv left. Great drums.. i love the drums and its like a mix of Creatures and even Dynasty harmonies at times. To me better than the tune Creatures of the night (not the album).
I can't see in Europe this video. What is it?
doublev

Post by doublev »

does this work?

[youtube] [/youtube]

the drums at the start of the solo are great. I really respect Eric Carr a lot. I think his sound and his feel are great. I like him a lot more than Singer. I also think Tears are falling and Who wants to be lonely are very good tunes.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

no chance...umg music isn't available in Europe to hear via youtube
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Wolfie, The song Dino put up was KISS' "King Of The Mountain". :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

The lyrics are dumb as hell but still love it.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

poserboy71 wrote:Wolfie, The song Dino put up was KISS' "King Of The Mountain". :D :D :D
Thanks! That's the answere I want :mrgreen:
ankh

Post by ankh »

Germny has copyright issues with a lot of videos posted on your tube, it's not possible to see them.

About KOTM,if you have the chance, listen to the version on Bruce Kulick tutorial video, there he explains the break down section and the solo,the drums are more evident and also his guitar tone is much better than the one on the record

[youtube][/youtube]

more or less from 4:58 onwards
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I like Bruce's raw guitar sound the best on the Animalize tour. The tours after had him using overly processed sounds that really deterred my enjoyment of his playing.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

bruce is weird, he seemed to go backwards in kiss in my opinion. Nice guy though and a great player just not one of my top guys. I thought he had some good work on Asylum and Crazy Nights at times. Hot in the shade being a low point in my opinion.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Bruces Hot Licks tutorial video was a lot of fun, he was great during Asylum era but I still would have preferred animalize/asylum with Vinnie on board :P
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, it would have been cool at least if VV could have stayed on as a writer.

I like this old kiss tune

[youtube][/youtube]
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

That's a cool Stanley song. Long time ago that I've heard it
:P
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

ankh wrote:Germny has copyright issues with a lot of videos posted on your tube, it's not possible to see them.

About KOTM,if you have the chance, listen to the version on Bruce Kulick tutorial video, there he explains the break down section and the solo,the drums are more evident and also his guitar tone is much better than the one on the record

[youtube][/youtube]

Bruce has got pretty fingers! I'm jealous! Damn sausages God gave me!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Got this vid back in 88'. Loved it at the time, especially Bruce's fudging some of his words. "You can use it in a Beethoven or Bach song and just goffe with it!"???

I used to love playing the opening drum riff when I practiced the drums too! Poor neighbours!!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

ankh wrote:Germny has copyright issues with a lot of videos posted on your tube, it's not possible to see them.

[youtube][/youtube]

Bruce is talking as if he were Christopher Walken...What the?...was he channeling Walken :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he does sound just like Walken.

They are both from Queens New York.