Kiss At Dodger Stadium 2014

Talk about Kiss
kisslolo

Kiss At Dodger Stadium 2014

Post by kisslolo »

- KISS Performs "Rock And Roll All Nite" At Dodger Stadium

Here's video footage of KISS performing "Rock And Roll All Nite" tonight at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles as part of the 2014 NHL Stadium Series outdoor game between the LA Kings & Anaheim Ducks.

[youtube][/youtube]

KISS AT DODGER STADIUM LA KINGS VS DUCKS,DETROIT ROCK CITY.

[youtube][/youtube]

Stadium Series - KISS Interview, Dodger Stadium, 25/01/2014 (LA Kings vs. Anaheim Ducks)

[youtube][/youtube]

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Kiss At Dodger Stadium 2014

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks for posting. Paul would ironically be fired from a Kiss tribute band, or he would fail the audition.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Beyond bad. They HAVE to rely on the smoke and bombs nowadays. Slow paced, lumbering and tired performance... really wish they'd hang it up. If Paul keeps this up he's not even gonna be able to talk one day. If they keep going Paul just needs to hand over all lead vocals to the other three. Embarrassing...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's like, dude, step back and hear the hoarseness. He's killing his musical legacy.

I listen to old stuff and it reminds me what he had.

It probably kills him how he is now, he has to know what's going on. What I can't work out is why he makes it worse by playing Crazy Crazy Nights and Heaven's On Fire.

As bad as it is, my kids don't notice, so it's cool my seven year old has seen them live. At the way they are going even my one year old will get to see Gene and Paul lumber through a set.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

PinkWiz wrote:Beyond bad. They HAVE to rely on the smoke and bombs nowadays. Slow paced, lumbering and tired performance... really wish they'd hang it up. If Paul keeps this up he's not even gonna be able to talk one day. If they keep going Paul just needs to hand over all lead vocals to the other three. Embarrassing...

"THIS"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes, pretty boring!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 1031 »

There were more vocal clams than east coast beach party.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"