New KISS vinyl in 2014

Talk about Kiss
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

New KISS vinyl in 2014

Post by strangeways »

www.kissnews.de/NewsUSA.htm

March 18th 2014

Lick It Up
Kiss
Hotter Than Hell
Alive
Destroyer
Dynasty
Unmasked
Animalize
Revenge
Psycho Circus
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: New KISS vinyl in 2014

Post by Genebaby »

Strange, Psycho Circus is new to vinyl, so I can see that one.

Are Kiss albums not available in the US these days? I'm not sure about Revenge but I have the others so I haven't been looking at the market since the 80's, when I did order a few from the US.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

no creatures? just have a repressing with no new graphics, record companies listed etc
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's a strange list of albums. Maybe more will follow?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

I live in Canada and in my opinion Animalize was the most difficult LP to get back in the day. (Not counting Creatures with the make-up cover, Kulick cover was common). After I finally got one it was still wrapped and I didnt open it for a while, and then when I finally did, I found out it was warped so I couldnt play it.. :(
Amazon.ca has zero Kiss LPs listed, a search gives only 'Kisses on the Bottom' by Paul McCartney. Theres just two record store chains here, Sunrise and HMV and they have LP records but not Kiss. A very small selection of general artists, way smaller than whats on Amazon. I saw Destroyer LP remastered at Sunrise a few months ago. I didnt get it because I have the original LP and I dont care for the remix, sounds very tinny now, awful remaster. It might have been a store exclusive. Unmasked and the Elder were unpopular back then so they were easy to get. Maybe this list is all remasters? Their first three albums were easy to get because we had that triple gatefold LP called the Originals and it was pretty common.