SimonSays

EVH facts and VV mentioned

Post by SimonSays »

Topic about Eddie starts at 12:30
[youtube][/youtube]
metatron

Re: EVH facts and VV mentioned

Post by metatron »

New respect for Gene. More Power to him.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I too am ok with Gene
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes good. and he told it how it is.. interesting that vinnie was at lunch also. Vinnie must have been agreeing with gene as i am sure he wanted the gig as well.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

it just goes to show how much Vinnie threw away by suing kiss over and over. Why VV can not see how crazy it is. What he needs to do THE ONLY THING VINNIE can do is say sorry to Kiss and all his fans and mean it. Then he can move on.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev2 wrote:it just goes to show how much Vinnie threw away by suing kiss over and over. Why VV can not see how crazy it is. What he needs to do THE ONLY THING VINNIE can do is say sorry to Kiss and all his fans and mean it. Then he can move on.

THIS :-)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Even if he doesn't believe it and feel injustice. . He needs to apologise and move on forever.. forget the past. Offer to work with kiss and just be civil to fans. That is the only way.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

doublev2 wrote:Even if he doesn't believe it and feel injustice. . He needs to apologise and move on forever.. forget the past. Offer to work with kiss and just be civil to fans. That is the only way.
Well shit, I guess he'll never move on then...
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv gave up a great life through petty school playground behaviour and I believe he gets worse not better. What was was. If he just dropped it all a massive weight would be lifted.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Now if only he'd take the advice and let the lightbulb click... :idea:
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

doublev2 wrote:it just goes to show how much Vinnie threw away by suing kiss over and over. Why VV can not see how crazy it is. What he needs to do THE ONLY THING VINNIE can do is say sorry to Kiss and all his fans and mean it. Then he can move on.

i'd suck up to the fans honestly before paul and gene...................no one has ever confused them with being saints when it came to people they hired in their band, namely eric carr.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Agreed. Make good with the fans first cause Gene and Paul are just as bad as Vinnie... even if Gene did accept Vinnie's "olive branch" Paul's jealousy and insecurity would not allow it.

At this point, just to have some kinda "career" Vinnie needs to be treating his last few precious fans with complete respect.

But obviously we're just talking in circles cause Cusano doesn't give a shit anymore.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah. I was just thinking he was hanging with gene and eddie and diana ross getting a decent wage and then decade later he is suing yearly. He had a great 18 months in kiss regardless. Its clear gene respects him musically. Its also clear that playing in kiss is a job and Paul and gene are the boss. No idea why he chose kiss and the fans as his enemy. The hands that feed him.
Bye Bye