you just ruined my image of u :lol:
Iceman75

Re: wheere were you

Post by Iceman75 »

I feel crusty old now!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

A decent chance I was playing my last ever gig! A friend's wedding! I knew it was all over for me then......
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

whoever recoded the link, THANK YOU. every forum seems to do youtube vids differently. how can we post them here so i know for future reference?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Paul could still sing in 2002
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Probably in 4th Grade, unfortunately :P

:?

Haha. Well I am only 20 after all...but the big 21 is coming up October of this year ^_^
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

Haha. Well I am only 20 after all...but the big 21 is coming up October of this year ^_^

lol, i was there once.....as a matter of fact i was 21 on the way to my first kiss show and 22 when i left :P
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

lol, i was there once.....as a matter of fact i was 21 on the way to my first kiss show and 22 when i left :P
Oh yeah? WELL, I was BORN the day KISS was on the Revenge Tour and were performing in Massachusetts ^_^
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

Oh yeah? WELL, I was BORN the day KISS was on the Revenge Tour and were performing in Massachusetts ^_^

:lol: youngin. but hey 19 and over is how i like em

and the date i was born......kiss was recording creatures....randy rhoads had been dead for 4 months.

and...thats all.....
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

and the date i was born......kiss was recording creatures....randy rhoads had been dead for 4 months.

and...thats all.....
That's cool yet also depressing :/
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

and...thats all.....

yours is way cooler...i missed alot of good stuff being born so late.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

shramiac wrote:A decent chance I was playing my last ever gig! A friend's wedding! I knew it was all over for me then......
What made u stop? Actually I can understand WHY u would stop (frustrating as shit sometimes) but I always keep that urge to play.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

and...thats all.....

Wait, how old are you again? And I think not...I've never been to a KISS concert. And I refuse to go now even if given the chance. Perhaps I'm not part of the "KISS Army" crap since I don't like the idea of going to see two imposters onstage....It's either Gene, Ace, Paul and Peter or Gene, Vinnie, Paul and Eric....no other way!
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

and...thats all.....

Wait, how old are you again? And I think not...I've never been to a KISS concert. And I refuse to go now even if given the chance. Perhaps I'm not part of the "KISS Army" crap since I don't like the idea of going to see two imposters onstage....It's either Gene, Ace, Paul and Peter or Gene, Vinnie, Paul and Eric....no other way!

*whispers* im 30
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

and...thats all.....

*whispers* im 30
Wow, you're just like my man...you're both old farts! lol jk
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

and...thats all.....

*whispers* im 30
Wow, you're just like my man...you're both old farts! lol jk

the trick is i dont look 30... :lol: :lol:

theres a guy at my job whos 21...........looks alot older...i still get carded/ asked if im supposed to be in high school right now and if im skipping school
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Well then aren't you blessed? My man is 28 and looks in his early 20's, gets carded here and there.

It's all in the genes...I look my age, which I guess is better than looking older, lol. :P
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Well then aren't you blessed? My man is 28 and looks in his early 20's, gets carded here and there.

It's all in the genes...I look my age, which I guess is better than looking older, lol. :P

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

AceAlive1 wrote:whoever recoded the link, THANK YOU. every forum seems to do youtube vids differently. how can we post them here so i know for future reference?
That would be me!! :mrgreen:

I like to fix things.

There is a guide, however, on what links need to look like for Youtube, here: http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1792
Commander in chief - VVF Army