Right Here Right Now ?

Talk about Kiss
jesternjeff

Right Here Right Now ?

Post by jesternjeff »

I like the King of the night time world drum beat to it. What do you think of it ? Should it have made the U.S. c,d. ?

[youtube][/youtube]
PinkWiz

Re: Right Here Right Now ?

Post by PinkWiz »

Damn, cool riff and drumbeat. Song starts off so promising... then just heads down the trail of mediocrity once the autotuned vocals and Sesame Street-ish words and phrasing start.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

It has that old stock Kiss feel, I think had they had Tommy sing at 2:19 would have made the song more interesting ! Also the bells " a la Great Expectations " @ 2:19 is pretty cool. A little more work and less Paul Stanley would have made for a good song. Solo could have been better too but, Tommy just plays the way he thinks Ace would have done it when one could expect a Mark St John type solo for this !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Everyone is correct here.
Paul does more harm than good but I can see the forest through the trees. It has the nods to the past that keep me interested.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Yes, It sounded promising at the start but ultimately it turned into crap just like the rest of "MONSTER" !!!
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Lets be thankful its better crap then Psycho Circus ... one BIG pile of manure !!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Amen and Amen
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Psycho Circus, Sonic Boom and Monster are all afterthoughts... releasing an album just for the sake of releasing an album. No hunger, no creative need... just released so Kiss can look relevant because they're releasing albums. Eisen is so transparent...
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

If Gene & Paul were struggling or poor, you would see creativity...by pumping out new albums it keeps their ego's in the spotlight and fills their wallets with Cold Cash as they laugh their ways to the bank...Your hopes of the "New" album living up to the hype of being a Destroyer/Revenge era masterpiece are shattered when you realize your at the edge of the cliff looking down and there's Gene & Paul standing there like the Pied Piper !!!