Gene being a douche again

Post by Portillo »

4:25

[youtube][/youtube]
KissMyAss

Re: Gene being a douche again

Post by KissMyAss »

Yup. He's being a douche. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

old vid,but cmon gene......

he got truly upstaged when ace played the bulk of rocket ride while staring at gene :lol: :lol:

if he woulda played "do ya" or somethin else from his solo bands, gene wouldnt have known the first note to play
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I dont think he is being a douche but maybe I am slow.
Bye Bye
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

It's actually Paul who say's , " what's the Ace Frehley band want to play next " and Gene just repeats it in the mic. Paul didn't have the balls to say it to Ace but, Gene would be arrogant enough too . Sad it had to end like this but, it did !
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

AceAlive1 wrote:old vid,but cmon gene......

he got truly upstaged when ace played the bulk of rocket ride while staring at gene :lol: :lol:

if he woulda played "do ya" or somethin else from his solo bands, gene wouldnt have known the first note to play
No wonder Ace left the band.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Portillo wrote:

Exactly ! Had I been at this concert I would have asked for my money back ... well, not entirely I would have made sure Ace got what was owed to him. Whats that Gene & Paul, only 15 % oh o.k., no wonder Peter was so pissed at them too !

Paul doesnt know what hit him when Ace cuts him off while rambling , after Ace kicks into Parasite look at Paul , he is just dumb founded ! lol
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

The egos.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

jesternjeff wrote:
Portillo wrote:

Exactly ! Had I been at this concert I would have asked for my money back ... well, not entirely I would have made sure Ace got what was owed to him. Whats that Gene & Paul, only 15 % oh o.k., no wonder Peter was so pissed at them too !

Paul doesnt know what hit him when Ace cuts him off while rambling , after Ace kicks into Parasite look at Paul , he is just dumb founded ! lol

this was a dress rehearsal.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ahh a dress rehearsal.
Its funny .. I didnt think gene would do that in front of an audience. Kiss should let their hair down a little but I respect paul and gene for being pros. If all 4 were like ace and peter I doubt they would have more than 4 records released.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Its like a football team.. you need the coach and qb
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't believe that was a dress rehearsal. No need for it at the END of a tour.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

poserboy71 wrote:I don't believe that was a dress rehearsal. No need for it at the END of a tour.
I agree... this is not a dress rehearsal. It's just the effects of people who completely despise each other remaining in a band together just for the cash and contracts.