end all be all dvd?

Talk about Kiss
AceAlive1

end all be all dvd?

Post by AceAlive1 »

will there ever be one for kiss' music videos? michael jackson has a dvd set out...its literally EVERY music video he's ever been in. if kiss has been with polygram/universal their whole career,then what gives???
jesternjeff

Re: end all be all dvd?

Post by jesternjeff »

Are you sure your a Kiss fan ?
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

jesternjeff wrote:Are you sure your a Kiss fan ?

i've seen kiss three times. twice in one month......... im 30...so i've missed alot...im talking official all inclusive dvds....not the universal dvd with 4 videos...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

In 1987 if you had eXposed and the Crazy Nights videos you had a lot of Kiss clips up to that point, with Thrills In The Night missing and the stuff from the 70's, which were harder to get.

We got them in Australia when Rage did a Kiss special, it was so cool.

A full clip collection today would be good. Gene may read this and a light bulb may go off in his head. There have been plenty of audio compilations after all.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

Genebaby wrote:In 1987 if you had eXposed and the Crazy Nights videos you had a lot of Kiss clips up to that point, with Thrills In The Night missing and the stuff from the 70's, which were harder to get.

A full clip collection today would be good. Gene may read this and a light bulb may go off in his head. There have been plenty of audio compilations after all.

If they do that, I want them to include the "original" Thrills In The Night video instead of the Animalize performance one.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I dont think they edited that video or did they?
Bye Bye
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

Brainsaw wrote:
Genebaby wrote:In 1987 if you had eXposed and the Crazy Nights videos you had a lot of Kiss clips up to that point, with Thrills In The Night missing and the stuff from the 70's, which were harder to get.

If they do that, I want them to include the "original" Thrills In The Night video instead of the Animalize performance one.

why not both? :D they owe us alot....and kissology is a let down
5minLuvKills

Post by 5minLuvKills »

I have more Kiss DVDs than I care to admit...well not really just too many to count. Probably around 30 and about half of them are offical releases.(and I haven't even gotten the last couple since G&P starting using imposters) The most interesting by far is The Second Coming...I think it's out of print now. If you can find a copy it is worth picking up. In it you can really see how Kiss chooses to lie to the fans. One of the best lines is when Gene is trying to give the impression that he and Peter are close friends "We both like the same types of sweets" If ever there was a way to bond 2 men as lifelong friends it is through confectionery :lol: I mean seriously straight out of "Best In Show" "We both like Soup. We both like talking...and not talking"
Rock and Roll is my RELIGION and my LAW