does a FULL kiss creatures show exist?

Talk about Kiss
AceAlive1

does a FULL kiss creatures show exist?

Post by AceAlive1 »

no i dont mean the tv broadcast on kissology and bootleg circuit before then...i mean where is the full show without the interviews and slo motion crap?

can anyone help? i'd sure love to see a full show from this lineup/tour as its something kind of near and dear to me....i was born mere months after creatures was released
shramiac

Re: does a FULL kiss creatures show exist?

Post by shramiac »

Most likely but sadly we'll never get to see it due to the Vinnie/KISS relationship!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if we are alive when they all pass away that kind of stuff my surface unless the estate of Vinnie (most likely some dog rescue) decides its ok.

What Vinnie doesnt get is if he let kiss release this stuff it helps him. They dont put it out because vv will attempt to sue him them.

If all this stuff was out VV would have a lot more interest.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The most we have for now is what was shown on TV in Brazil and the Montreal show from March 83, which is about 55 minutes long.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

hey thanks everyone :( damn. also...it seems to be the only lineup without a tribute band
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I would hope that both sides could someday, reach a "Mutual" agreement and put it all to rest...both parties involved can have their lawyers work out all the details and don't even have to be physically present. Release a DVD of the LIU Tour and let the "Money Ball" start to roll...It's a Win-Win situation for all, Gene & Paul get their share and Vinnie gets His....and we get "OURS"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah I wish but kiss will never speak with vv again. I have some contacts.
Bye Bye
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

AceAlive1 wrote:no i dont mean the tv broadcast on kissology and bootleg circuit before then...i mean where is the full show without the interviews and slo motion crap?
I doubt it. If they were doing to do that, they would have done separate releases for all the shows in KISSOLOGY.

And don't believe anyone who claims to have some "inside knowledge" and claiming its blamed on Vinnie. If hat were the case, do you think the COTN show and the 2 songs from Portugal would have been included?? Why would they have made the cut in 2007 to include but they couldn't release anything else?? (Things that make you go hmmmmm).

What I do find interesting is they even included the COTN on there in the original disc. Surprised they didn't throw it on one of the "bonus discs" only available at a certain retailer (like they did with Largo, Crazy Nights Japan, Crazy Nights Ritz).
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

Why haven't they even bothered to put together all the bonus discs and sell them as the Extras?

Call it KISSOLOGY IV: WE SCREWED YOU WITH BONUS DISCS
Put all the bonus discs together for one version of KISSOLOGY.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Brainsaw wrote:Why haven't they even bothered to put together all the bonus discs and sell them as the Extras?

Call it KISSOLOGY IV: WE SCREWED YOU WITH BONUS DISCS
Put all the bonus discs together for one version of KISSOLOGY.
Don't give them ideas man!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

Brainsaw wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:no i dont mean the tv broadcast on kissology and bootleg circuit before then...i mean where is the full show without the interviews and slo motion crap?
I doubt it. If they were doing to do that, they would have done separate releases for all the shows in KISSOLOGY.

And don't believe anyone who claims to have some "inside knowledge" and claiming its blamed on Vinnie. If hat were the case, do you think the COTN show and the 2 songs from Portugal would have been included?? Why would they have made the cut in 2007 to include but they couldn't release anything else?? (Things that make you go hmmmmm).

What I do find interesting is they even included the COTN on there in the original disc. Surprised they didn't throw it on one of the "bonus discs" only available at a certain retailer (like they did with Largo, Crazy Nights Japan, Crazy Nights Ritz).

i have no idea at all why all that took place,but theres a nearly full portugal show on youtube. AND why did they chop up the unmasking as well so much but on the menu theres more snippets? that pissed me off to no end.

im even wondering about the 'creatures' figures mcfarlane came out with...no vinne and in dynasty gear. some things gene and paul do make me wonder about their sanity and if they were trying to find someone crazier than them on purpose to push attention from themselves.

the ONLY thing i've had "inside knowledge" of was the kiss show here back in about 97 i think and people were trying to figure out if a pro shot existed. i knew the people involved in filming it and when i announced it on kissfaq, i was made fun of............til it started surfacing on youtube...then people 'forgot' the argument took place and started announcing it themselves :roll: :roll:
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

AceAlive1 wrote: im even wondering about the 'creatures' figures mcfarlane came out with...no vinne and in dynasty gear.
McFarlane DID release Creatures figures... complete with tank stage: :wink:
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

PinkWiz wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote: im even wondering about the 'creatures' figures mcfarlane came out with...no vinne and in dynasty gear.
McFarlane DID release Creatures figures... complete with tank stage: :wink:

WHAT?!?!? when was this? :shock: :shock:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Notice the WINK !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

poserboy71 wrote:Notice the WINK !!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol: :lol: dammit, i've been had