Kiss/Motley Australian tour

Talk about Kiss
Rap Man127

Kiss/Motley Australian tour

Post by Rap Man127 »

Just thought I would let you Aussie Kiss fans know that The Tour is going to continue into Australia in January.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Kiss/Motley Australian tour

Post by Genebaby »

Cool! I'll be there with my daughter!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Pass
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

they go to chile for sammy as well
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Spoke to my wife about her and my eldest daughter going. The old man will sit this one out and baby sit the baby. Plus I want them to get good seats, so the cashola isn't really there for all of us to go. Aurora said she wanted ankh makeup which will be funny if Aurora (my four year old daughter) is close enought for Paul and Gene to see her. Oh Yer! Funnier if I can teach her to flip them the bird. Only joking, she wouldn't do it as she loves Paul and Gene.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm looking forward to this. When do tickets go on sale?
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

No dates, stadiums, or information has been announced yet.

Both Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx have both confirmed there travelling over here with Kiss in January via twitter and Facebook, the tweets were retweeted by Doc Mghee so he has basically confirmed it aswell, who knows, it may not even be a co-headlining tour, it could quite simply be Motley opening for Kiss.

I doubt it though.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I always thought Crue were a bigger band .
Bye Bye
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Rap Man127 wrote:Just thought I would let you Aussie Kiss fans know that The Tour is going to continue into Australia in January.
I have seen Kiss 4 times but never the Crue.
Lets hope (pray) they include New Zealand this time.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Rap Man127 wrote:No dates, stadiums, or information has been announced yet.

Both Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx have both confirmed there travelling over here with Kiss in January via twitter and Facebook, the tweets were retweeted by Doc Mghee so he has basically confirmed it aswell, who knows, it may not even be a co-headlining tour, it could quite simply be Motley opening for Kiss.

I doubt it though.
The ads for the shows have Motley Crue as the SPECIAL GUESTS. Maybe Kiss will be playing a longer set ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Getting ready for tickets to go on sale!!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah it will be longer. Kiss will play shandi. Haa
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, Paul will play it! Kiss haven't played it as a group for a long time I think, probalby the Unmasked tour. Since it came back, which is since Kiss came back, Paul just plays it solo.

Would be totally cool if they did play it again as a full band.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What do you mean? Paul plays it on his own?
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

the sort of "Thin lizzy" will be the special guest
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev2 wrote:What do you mean? Paul plays it on his own?
Yeah he did it on a breakfast show here in Oz a couple of years ago.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, just like the video, he plays it alone. He loves the song and it was popular here. Australia loved the Dynasty/Unmasked era.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Back to the Kiss tour, I have no tickets yet but I know the dates so I have booked two nights in Sydney to see the show with my daughter. Can't wait.
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Am so dissapointed, wanted to grab the meet and greet package for Perth and they sold out within a matter of hours which I never thought would happen, especially Perth. Just hoping they add an extra date so I can grab one.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vic you are going two nights. My daughters like Kiss now. eeeer they also like some Vinnie tunes which they found after coming onto my computer after leaving this page up. my 5 year old sings a million to one and ashes to ashes to her friends at school.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I have heard that the meet and greet and other packages are only available through companies like Showbiz, who were inflating regular tickets prices during yesterdays presale, so I didn't get anything. Ticketek or Ticketmaster will only have tickets, not package deals. That's what I heard.

Dino, I am planning on two Sydney shows. Only one will be on sale initially, so I will have to keep an eye out for the other. So far only one show is on sale all over, with a second booked at each venue too.

If they don't do a second show it will just mean another night away, which is always fun.

My daughter knows classic and cool Kiss songs pretty well, so she's excited.
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Hey Vic, How do you know there are 2 shows planned for Sydney?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There are also two for Melbourne, can't remember about the other cities. It was on Kiss Online, the tour schedule showed two nights at those cities, maybe others.

It's worth noting that after I was initially impressed and amazed that they were playing Edihad Stadium in Melbourne that they are doing it in its "intimate arena" configuration, with curtains etc blocking off most of the seats. I figure that Rod Laver Arena must be unavailable so they are using the stadium which probably has less bookings.

I've also since heard that there will be no more meet and greet packages, there were 40 for each city, but that probably only applies to the current batch of first night shows. I will be checking Ticketek for the second Sydney show, you should check with Showbiz if there will be meet and greets available for the second nights if and when they come online.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i saw the crazy nights tour in the states and they curtained off big parts of the arenas they played in. Even the Superdome in new orleans for the reunion tour only about a quarter of the stadium was used.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

At this stage, I'm not going.i'm insulted by all the bullshit per sales...that's plural, pre sales. Then there is the Visa only sale and the KISS Army members only sale, which turns to be more expensive that if you select not to use the KISS Army pre sale. And the thing that's really pissing me off if the whole, 'meet and greet'. Fuck the both of you, Paul and Gene, (leaders of the biggest Hoax KISS cover band on the plant) $1500. That should be for free. (We do it for the love of the fans...bullshit) What do you call the exchange of money for the 'pleasure' of meeting pretty an absolute stranger.......prostitution.
But in this case you don't even get blown for your $1500.

Then again, there is always a chance Paul will blow you.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Happens all the time these days Dannii. I remember the last Bon Jovi had a heap of per sales, each a bit cheaper as you got closer to regular public sale day. Tickets were more expensive too.

Unfortunately the first Showbiz one was a rip off for tickets but they were the only ones selling any packages. The one yesterday had regular prices and so will the Visa one. A good chance to beat the rush next Thursday.

I wish Tommy could come too, not sure what state Kiss will be in by the time he's old enough to go.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

just find out what hotel they stay at and go at breakfast time. Works quite well. I actually worked at a hotel in NYC that a lot of big bands stayed at and not many fans hung out but the ones that did usually got to speak to the band.

I remember speaking to Marty Friedman about Vinnie Vincent back then actually.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Like these fuckers don't have enough money. They can keep there bullshit. I'm not buying in. I'm prefer to sell them OUT (of my life for good).
From, being a kid who would get into fights for wearing an Animalize T Shirt to later on punching people out for calling them Gay, I've proven my loyalty to them not only with my actions, but also with my wallet. I expect the same respect back. Fuck them. I'm offended. I hope Gene reads this forum & sees this. Fuck you KISS...KISS MY ASS. You Suck! You've lost one of your most loyal warriors.

I prefer to give my hard earned money to the real deal.
I going to give money to Michael Angelo Batio, towards the recording of his "Intermezzo" Album Project .
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/155 ... um-project
Why you ask? Cause he is not Bullshiting me. Every time I've seen him he is a gentlemen. He cares about his fans & he is not peddling me some bullshit Bono Vox/Jon Bon Jovi 'save the world' double speck (that Bono Vox
KUNT, I FUCKEN REALLY HATE HIM steals 99.99% of the donations in the name of 'management fees).

I do my talkin' with my hands (& actions) instead
metatron

Post by metatron »

KISS Stink.JPG
KISS Stink.JPG (51.34 KiB) Viewed 7914 times
:D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah I had some guys try and start a fight with me for wearing a lick it up shirt. I think anthrax fans. How many times I told them lick it up would have been a favourite of anthrax the fuckers still said I was uncool. Kiss didnt have a rep for cool in any circles in the 80s to be honest.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I saw them recently and in bercy a few years ago and they are not the same band. Its like watching coca cola or some corporate product event. I guess stuff like the cruse is better.
They are tight but something missing or maybe I am just too old.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think its because they are not leading the way anymore.
They used to come up with new stuff from music.. look... graphics etc now its just a few years behind and mediocre.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

But its cool they still try though.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, it's cool they are still out there. I suppose we would miss them if they weren't?
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Genebaby wrote:Yeah, it's cool they are still out there. I suppose we would miss them if they weren't?

I most definitely would not miss them. I have the old videos... before they were mediocre old men just trying to fund a retirement. For me, it has nothing to do with Tommy and Singer being in the makeup (hell, I realize they would've done that with Carr and Vinnie if they had owned the rights to the designs back then).

I dunno, maybe my age but they just make me cringe nowadays... it's just all so... forced. I honestly wish they would call it a day.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Two things I like about australia vegiemite and prisoner .. wentworth detention centre was the pinnacle of soap operas
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino! You've seen Prisoner? I remember it when it was on a long time ago and I enjoyed the Mad Magazine parody of it when I was little. A lot of it went over my head back then. Haven't seen it in years.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

They ran it in the states for a short time called prisoner cell block h but always out of order. Great show.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Love Vegemite. Prisoner scares the eff outta me!
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:Two things I like about australia vegiemite and prisoner .. wentworth detention centre was the pinnacle of soap operas
When Paul Stanley was out for his "Live to Win" tour in Sydney, he likened the eating of Vegemite to eating shit.
He said something along the lines of ,'See Vegemite proves that if you feed your kid a little bit of shit each day, they would accept it & think it was normal'
He also made inappropriate comments about a TV host, Paul (Fatty) Vautin' s Wife on the Foot Show. It was something about saying he had Sex with her or some shit like that. The reaction was like a Led Zeppelin. Didn't go down well. I was embarrassed of him. & to boot Paul Vautin is a huge KISS fan. He didn't seemed impressed.
Attachments
KISS images (Custom).jpeg
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

You got to start easy with vegemite and build up. If you pile it on thick youre in trouble. I guess you australians donr like marmite?
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:You got to start easy with vegemite and build up. If you pile it on thick youre in trouble. I guess you australians donr like marmite?
I like them all. Even the Promite.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

what is promote?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My old room mate mixed pasta butter and vegemite together.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

LMAO...that's fucked up. I had friends back in the day that shot up Vegemite...Fuckwits!

Oh come to think about. It is common practice to put butter or margarine on the bread (toast) b4 putting on the Vegemite/Marmite/Promite.

Promite is another kinda Vegemite.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Peanut butter & vegemite go well together!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

None of the "mites" for me please!!!