KiSS PR

Talk about Kiss
Fullshed

KiSS PR

Post by Fullshed »

Guy's anyone else notice greater "goodwill" PR out of the KiSS machine lately...Man I gotta think that Peter Criss and to a lesser extent Frehley book are gonna do some damage...

S/B good
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

They have things to sell. How are they gonna put out the new Kissology 4 with vintage clips and say that Peter and Ace suck ?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Re: KiSS PR

Post by metatron »

No wonder V is so pissed...$immon$ & $tanley really did treat him like a second rate citizen. Push to the back & hushed up.
[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

How true.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TXjason

Post by TXjason »

I don't think Ace's and Peter's books will do any damage at all to the Kiss Machine for several reasons:

1) Kiss really are no longer relevant to anyone other than kiss fans and the vast majority of the kiss fans already know of the infighting and that Peter was a junky and hard to work with. They also know Ace was an alcoholic.
2) Everyone already knows that Gene is a prick and he gets a hall pass from the fans.
3) Even the new dirt will be 10+ years old.
4) I really dont think even most Kiss fans care about Kiss that much anymore and only the hardcore fans who already know of the infighting will buy either book.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'll be buying both books, they will definitely be interesting reads, as long as Ace and Peter have had outside help to structure them correctly, ha ha.

I dont know what they can say though. "Gene is a prick, he likes to work hard so he can be successfull, that always annoyed me so I left Kiss where I could go back to the bottom of the rock pile".

Maybe we will get something new from these two.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It would be nice if Vinnie would quit sitting on his book. :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i remember Peter had a book in the late 80s coming out called 'a face without a kiss' .. did that ever come out.

as much as i love peter.. he surely has done equally as bad shit as gene and he can not put out a decent record if he tried.

Peter needs a good manager who can put him in touch with someone like Vinnie to crank out some great tunes, because Peter alone is a shipwreck. I can see why he didn't get any credits on psycho circus.. Peter did have some writing talent in the 70s and 80s however.. not much but the occasional inspiration.

I still don't know how Ace can put together a record either..

I know for sure VV is the only ex kiss member capable of a great record.. even if we have not heard anything for 15 years.. i still bet he's got it!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

even though personalities would have ended it .. vv and peter would have been a cool combo.. leave vv to the music and let peter sing and if he could find his 70s drumming touches, let him behind his set.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Peter talked about it a lot but the book never came out. Anybody would benefit from Vinnie's writing talents, from Lady Gaga to Peter Criss.
Commander in chief - VVF Army