Kiss Limbs

Talk about Kiss
quentin

Kiss Limbs

Post by quentin »

Just having fun here ;). But i hear so many stories about how nasty Mr Simmons is to some of his fans. "He not like to sign tatoos" :). It's like Gene thinks someone is gonna saw their arm off, and sell it on Ebay. So I have a solution to this problem. I think Kiss should start signing tatoos, and at the fans request, saw off the limbs with the autograph, and make Kiss Limbs! :lol:

"From the People that brought you Kiss vomit, introducing Kiss Limbs for the ultimate Kiss fan. These limbs are real, and you can bet they come off of real Kiss fans, these are not imposter limbs, these are REAL quality KISS LIMBS. Each limb has been personally copyrighted, trademarked, and certified by Gene. Use them to hold your Kiss M&M's, or even use it an ass scratcher, the possibilities are endless ;). And don't forget about Kiss vomit and it's 4 wonderful tasty flavors" :roll:
shramiac

Re: Kiss Limbs

Post by shramiac »

The vomit would only have one flavour.........Baloney!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
quentin

Post by quentin »

"Don't give Kiss any ideas" lol!! :roll:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think you just did QA!!!!....gross.... :)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.