i still love you

Post by doublev »

anyone like Bruce's solo here ?

[youtube][/youtube]
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: i still love you

Post by Genebaby »

I dig it. I loved that show. I recorded the stereo soundtrack onto cassette for my walkman.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I remember buying the Animalize Live Uncensored Video back in 1991 and I must have watched it 100 times! Great concert!! I still have that video :D The intro is so good...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:I remember buying the Animalize Live Uncensored Video back in 1991 and I must have watched it 100 times! Great concert!! I still have that video :D The intro is so good...
Me too! Solo is pretty good! Could have used some more picks on his guitar though! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

That was great! I have the show too and watch it from time to time. The voice of Paul in this time was awsame - now it's terrible!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think bruce was much better in the early days. he actually added some more feeling to it I think. I actually like to listen to him live more than in the studio.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Bruce really shined on this tour and on the Convention Tour 0f 1995 (Bare bones). I couldn't stand his lead sound on most of the other tours. It sounded like a Rockman and a Zoom unit (chorus X 100)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Carlo

Post by Carlo »

I think it's ok and pretty good, but not anything special. In my opinion Vinnie is more creative. I did used to have this concert on VHS videotape and I remember watching it so many times as the show is really good. I think it was recorded in Detroit. One time my brother brought the tape to a party to liven things up and everybody loved it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes, he started well and got worse
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I love how Vinnie is prominent on that banner thrown on the stage. Paul must have just LOVED that !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

This is actually the best Bruce Kulick solo I have found in a version of I Still Love You (Acoustic Live in a Radio Station)

[youtube][/youtube]
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bruce was fantastic on Kiss Unplugged wasn't he?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:I remember buying the Animalize Live Uncensored Video back in 1991 and I must have watched it 100 times! Great concert!! I still have that video :D The intro is so good...
Good concert but I don't like the live sound that they moved to in this vid.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams