European KISS Tour

Talk about Kiss
Iceman75

European KISS Tour

Post by Iceman75 »

I've been told by someone VERY close to the KISS camp, that they will NOT be coming to Europe in 2011.
shramiac

Re: European KISS Tour

Post by shramiac »

Bummer! At Least you'll not be giving any money to "pseudo Kiss"!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

They didn't come to Aus for the 30th anniversary of their first tour in 1980, I was very surprised.

I am gonna take my daughter when they show up again.

Tommy's not Ace, but he plays better and shows up on time.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

That is true I guess! Probably shakes hands with his right hand too! Unlike ole Ace.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

The reason the Japanese Tour got cancelled was a result of a 're-think' of where to tour when they launch/release the new album. My contact (whom has business ventures with both Paul and Gene) tells me that KISS (the last time he spoke to Eric Singer) are still undecided about where to kick-off their tour in support of the new album.....down-under (including Japan) or the USA. I suspect KISS will be here in Oz either late 2011 (October/November) or very early 2012 (February/March).