Question about REVENGE (1992)

Talk about Kiss
Carlo

Question about REVENGE (1992)

Post by Carlo »

We've discussed a lot about VV's relationship with Kiss during the CREATURES and LIU albums. I was wondering how they collaborated on REVENGE? Who came forward to start this collaboration and why was it limited to just wrtiting a few songs on the album? Did VV, Paul & Gene reconcile for a while in 1992? Was there a chance of Vinnie coming back into the band in 1992? Thank you
poserboy71

Re: Question about REVENGE (1992)

Post by poserboy71 »

Check out OUR interview with Bruce Kulick:
http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=580
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Carlo

Post by Carlo »

Hey, grazie !! I never saw that interview. It was quite revealing to a point. It's obvious that Bruce is protecting himself as his answers seemed short, evasive, and diplomatic. I'm sure he's a nice guy but it's evident that he does not want to piss off either side. Thanks
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think they were both at SIR in LA and bumped into each other and both sides gave each other a chance once again.

My understanding it Hearts of Chrome was the last tune they wrote and for some reason they kind of fell out while writing that song (or just after).

Andre LaBelle said VV was calling his project Revenge and Kiss decided they wanted to use the name.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Bruce has said his mind about Vinnie. He is usually very nice.. the only person I have ever heard him say something about is Vinnie. I believe there was a rumor going around that VV had said he worked out the solo for Revenge which pissed Bruce off and Vinnie had also told a friend he was going to be re-joining kiss in replace of Bruce which really pissed him off.. non were true and I am not sure if the rumor that Bruce got wind of was true or not.