FAMOUS Band MOCKED Guitarist For PUTTING Out a SOLO Record…TILL He OUTSOLD 'em! | Professor of Rock

Talk about Kiss
metatron

FAMOUS Band MOCKED Guitarist For PUTTING Out a SOLO Record…TILL He OUTSOLD 'em! | Professor of Rock

Post by metatron »

Coming up, we’re going back to one of our newest shows on Professor of Rock. One that has us digging deep into the catalog of the world’s greatest party band, Kiss! For this episode we’re featuring 5 essential Kiss tracks that together tell their story… including songs about concert car crashes and ROCK VERSUS DISCO. But I’m not telling these stories alone. Today, I’m turning center stage over to this FAMOUS foursome’s iconic guitarist Ace Frehley. And not only is he giving us the inside scoop on these classic songs, but is also telling us which ones he loves and which ones he hates. It’s going to be a lot of fun. So get ready, it’s time to learn from the band who taught us all how to rock… NEXT on the Professor of Rock.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.