Values on Vinnie CDs?

Members only
aeroflott

Values on Vinnie CDs?

Post by aeroflott »

Hi all - looking for some prices on the following please?

1. Vinnie Vincent The EP Limited Edition CD. Signed by Vinnie #497. Everything there. Great condition.

2. Vinnie Vincent Archives CD. Speedball Jam. Complete. Great condition.

3. Vinnie Vincent Invasion/All Systems Go Special Edition. Double CD re-issue on Zoom Records. Good condition, some wear around cardboard cover edges, but complete.

Opinions on values appreciated.

Thanks

A
poserboy71

Re: Values on Vinnie CDs?

Post by poserboy71 »

You can't go by the VALUE that sellers place on these items on Ebay.
This stuff usually sits unbid on for long stretches of time.
We love Vinnie but truthfully there isn't much worth to any of those CDs because most fans have all the music stored in their computer files.
Then again, a sucker is born every minute...
Good luck.
Respectfully, PB71
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I got my EP and Speedball Jam nice and cheap, just how I like my Vinnie stuff.

I'm kind of interested in the Zoom stuff. I never cared about it before as they ruined Love Kills and I have the original stuff from the 80's.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Thanks gents. All good. I seem to recall picking all this up relatively cheap on release too.

To be clear, I'm not looking to make a quick buck, just clearing some stuff out and wondered if there was any value here as I list my other CDs on eBay. 99 cent starts it is!
Magicodourado

Post by Magicodourado »

Price is the eye of the beholder...I laugh REAL loud everytime I see overpriced items on ebay....Collecting is the waiting game, the hunt. Psychologically we are more attached to things that we spent alot of time getting or should I say savedup for.
My god, I have seen dozens of examples of stageused and personally owned items that clearly never should be in the owners hands, but then again its their money and property.

Collecting is also about conserving, taking care of, loving this item...price to me is secondary..the quality has to be there, the hunt, the thrill of FINALLY scoring that particular item you have wanted for so long is also a plus.

Charge whatever you want guys but dont be suprized if your stuff wont sell....big chance the big spenders already got it.