A Day In The Life Of Vinnie Vincent: 08th November, 1983, Vienna, Austria

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
ArnfinnRong78

A Day In The Life Of Vinnie Vincent: 08th November, 1983, Vienna, Austria

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Dear Gene, Shemriac, Curt, friend Bridget, and everyone who loves Vinnie Vincent:

Been a while, how goes?

Shocked and saddened by the loss of Bob Kulick, I have decided to open up a YouTube channel and a website and a (just what the world needs!) Facebook page and just present and put out there these "KISStories: Days In The Life Of Vinnie Vincent". Because I just want to say, like, "thank you", while we still have each other, everybody.

I am posting the first of these "Days In The Life Of Vinnie Vincent" here and now, now (duh!)

Also, and this got nothing to do with Vinnie nor KISS (and hence the point), my dear brother called me up on a hot summer evening in 1992, and said, WASP have a new record and a new guitarplayer, I think you need to listen on the radio right now. That was Bob Kulick. Did anyone hear The Crimson Idol (1992), and Still Not Black Enough (1995) records? I loved Bob tremendously. He had nothing to do with KISS for me at all. He stood on his own, in his own right. He played tremendously well on the WASP records.

Back to Vinnie Vincent: This is a day in the life of Vinnie Vincent. This is back to the future of 1983, and the 8th of November, in Vienna, Austria.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yiop2u7ft ... p.mp4/file
Last edited by ArnfinnRong78 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slayer

Re: A Day In The Life Of Vinnie Vincent: 08th November, 1983, Vienna, Austria

Post by Slayer »

Thank you for the share!
shramiac

Re: A Day In The Life Of Vinnie Vincent: 08th November, 1983, Vienna, Austria

Post by shramiac »

Decent soundboard rip of a couple of songs from the LIU tour. 8)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(