Four DVDs with Vinnie, interesting

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
ArnfinnRong78

Four DVDs with Vinnie, interesting

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

The shows are well known, and just because they are processed as DVDs may not increase the qualities, rather not I fear, unless really professionally handled with good transfer-equipment, hardware and technology.

But still very interesting!

Man, to have got these when I was 15, I would have gone nuts!!!! We did have that rather butchered version of the Rio show on VHS, and in 1995 Kiss Army Italy put out the Quebec show from 1984 on VHS, and the Essen 1983. But quality was bad.

His name was Nico or something, the leader for Kiss Army Italy. He sold photographs of Vinnie and stuff, was a great guy, really friendly chap. He did a great job for Vinnie, I think. Sold a lot of Vinnie Vincent Invasion stuff, interviews, live bootlegs, stuff we just loved!!!
ArnfinnRong78

Re: Four DVDs with Vinnie, interesting

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Here is the picture of the DVDs, as screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot_20200408_212851_com.android.chrome.jpg
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Had a lot of the concerts on VHS (they're all mouldy now) too, from the Kiss Crazy Fan Club in Australia. I remember sending them back because they wanted a premium price but copied them on the cheapest VHS tapes you could buy! I got them to put them on TDK tapes, got a nasty letter back from one of the bosses but I didn't care! I was paying top dollar, I should get good quality tapes.

Now with YouTube, we don't need to have copies!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, that's pretty crappy with the cheap tapes. We did video trades and my friend was selling big time and always used good quality TDK tapes.
Commander in chief - VVF Army