Vinnie Vincent - "Dr. Love" guitarsolo, Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, 27th March 1983, 10th Anniversary Tour

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
ArnfinnRong78

Vinnie Vincent - "Dr. Love" guitarsolo, Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, 27th March 1983, 10th Anniversary Tour

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Vinnie Vincent plays the coolest Dr. Love guitarsolo I have heard this side of Rio 1983: Los Angeles, Universal Amphitheatre, 27th March 1983 as part of the 10th Anniversary Tour.

I have gone through the entire attendance list of all the shows on the 10th Anniversary Tour, and I don't think the tour was a failure at all, many places many times they played for 7000 people, or the likes, a night, which is pretty good!!!
Attachments
KISS_live_with_Vinnie_Vincent_-_Dr._Love_guitarsolo_-_Universal_City_HD 720p.mp4
(19.88 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie Vincent - "Dr. Love" guitarsolo, Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, 27th March 1983, 10th Anniversary Tour

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, that was pretty wild. It is strange, that in some markets (as they call them) KISS did very well, and in others not so well.

I guess it's hard to imagine how things used to be before we were all connected via the internet. Back in those days you could have such different things going on in cities next to each other, and that showed when KISS toured the country.
Commander in chief - VVF Army