First of many looks at Vinnie's Live-Wire spirit in KISS: War Machine gitarsolo in Quebec 1984

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
ArnfinnRong78

First of many looks at Vinnie's Live-Wire spirit in KISS: War Machine gitarsolo in Quebec 1984

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Disclaimer: Dear everybody, I am from Norway, 40 years, and this is my first post. Please tell me if I somehow fall short in any way, when posting.

For this VVforum is the most refreshing thing since Smith&Kline invented Benzedrine in 1928 (no,no! Pardon my pun😅). I have loved Vinnie and his God-given flame and never-seen guitarplaying, since I was 14 years. Now to business :

This is Vinnie's guitarsolo during War Machine in Quebec, on the Lick It Up tour, 1984.

BE AWARE THAT THE "OFFICIAL" KISS-ARMY RELEASE IS FALSE AND MISLEADING BECAUSE THE IDIOTS THAT BE, DECIDED TO - GET THIS - EXCHANGE THE SOUND RECORDING FROM QUEBEC AND REPLACE IT WITH THE NASHVILLE SHOW, BUT THERE VINNIE HELD BACK FROM FROM BREAKING THE SOUNDBARRIER (AS HE NORMALLY DID PLAYING LIVE) INSTEAD OF GOING HAMMER-DOWN ON THE AFTER BURNER, LIKE HE DID THE NIGHT IN QUEBEC.
Attachments
Vinnie Vincent Breaking The Fourth Wall - War Machine gitarsolo, Quebec 1984.mp4
(9.02 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: First of many looks at Vinnie's Live-Wire spirit in KISS: War Machine gitarsolo in Quebec 1984

Post by Genebaby »

Where did they replace the solo? I never know about that.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ArnfinnRong78

Re: First of many looks at Vinnie's Live-Wire spirit in KISS: War Machine gitarsolo in Quebec 1984

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:47 am Where did they replace the solo? I never know about that.
I'll show you, but keep in mind what I replied on to you on the Covid-19 post just now, because I am severely unable to do much at normal time rate now. Have mercy 🙏
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No worries.
ArnfinnRong78

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:47 am Where did they replace the solo? I never know about that.
No, not Vinnie's guitarsolo as such, but they removed the coexisting soundtrack to the Quebec show in its entirety, and replaced it with the "famous" Nashville show soundtrack, mixing the Quebec film with the Nashville sound
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

In a video that was released somewhere? Sorry, I'm confused.
ArnfinnRong78

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:25 am In a video that was released somewhere? Sorry, I'm confused.
Dear Mr. Genebaby, we'll sort this out, I promise. But I must go now for pain is setting in and Dexedrine wearing off. But I have one thing I want to give you tonight, a personal message Vinnie wrote to me... About the Rio show!!!

(oh dash it, let me refrain from managing to get on your bad side the first evening, and regardless be merciful and never kick me out, Ishall spare you the trouble by being dead soon enough apparently, so then:

They, viz. Quebec show 84, were officially released in about '12 by Kiss Army, partly, in diverse excerpts, but worse is the one circulating under the Kiss Army channel at YouTube, because people swollow anything without stopping to reflect and examine.

Aaarghj, I must go now. But first :

1. Where do I post my pictures to you before I go?

2. Where do I find live recordings, sound recording only, or filmed show with live footage, from the 10th Anniversary Tour (a.k.a. Creatures Of The Night Tour), and the Lick It Up Tour?

3. I am dead certain I once had a complete third live filmed show from Lick It Up World Tour: either NASHVILLE 84, or was it Montreal 84? (no, no, no, NOT the famous 53 minute Montreal film from Creatures tour 83). Does this exist?

And sir, let me add that "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship".

PS, I'm adding my study notes to Vinnie's war machine Quebec solo, might as well, because I want to draw attention to his afterburner energy, and stand-alone genius, playing live