That Time Of Year Cover

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
Ronz

That Time Of Year Cover

Post by Ronz »

Once again no delay but just me mucking about :-)

Ronz
BigEd

Re: That Time Of Year Cover

Post by BigEd »

Ronz....that a tough song to play but you did a nice job on it !!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Very cool Ron!

It is interesting the subtle differences and uniqueness that every one has to their playing and what they interpret of what they hear into their own adaptations to make that adaptation their own. Fred Bauer plays this song a bit different in his adaptation and I play the parts that I play a bit different than both gentlemen too yet if you tracked these adaptations together in the correct timing I think that they would sound great together. Great Job Ron again! Those of us that play should post a video of what we see and hear as it relates to this great and popular Vincent Cusano Song and post it here in this thread in support of Ronz Effort and in tribute to the great music that Cusano has given us. Sadly, we won't be hearing anything from Cusano anytime soon or ever but we can dream of that.

Great job again Ron!
Ronz

Post by Ronz »

The problem with playing song like that is that there are at least 3 guitars on that track so it's basically take bits and pieces from whichever seems more prominent. Thanks for the nice comments though :-)

Ronz
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, that's true, with so much going on you have to make a choice with what you play.

Same as the solo in Detroit Rock City, I play it solo after choosing which lines to use years ago.

Good work Ronz.