NICE BOOTLEG

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
rock1ankh

NICE BOOTLEG

Post by rock1ankh »

I found a very cool bootleg, contains a VERY cool version of wild child, and also an intro alternative invincible, also contains Rocks on fire, nuke it, Truth, Shocker, Full shredd (demo), Invincible, with a Quality INCREDIBLE, just missing the final mix, plus two versions alternative gypsy in her eyes and my love goes with you !!

(especially wild child that has an intro INCREDIBLE, do not know why Vinnie did not put in the final mix, I think it must have been the first take of the song because of to see clearly that many ideas and rhythm guitar is still very primitive in relation to other versions.)
10 Wild Child.mp3
(7.78 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
I hope you enjoy !!!
Attachments
05_Full Shredd.mp3
(6.92 MiB) Downloaded 156 times
08 Invincible.mp3
(8.91 MiB) Downloaded 156 times
04_My Love Goes With You.mp3
(5.61 MiB) Downloaded 161 times
02_Gypsy In Her Eyes (Vinnie Vocal).mp3
(5.19 MiB) Downloaded 239 times
06_Invincible.mp3
(8.93 MiB) Downloaded 176 times
04_Shocker.mp3
(6.85 MiB) Downloaded 133 times
03_Truth.mp3
(6.7 MiB) Downloaded 122 times
02_Nuke It.mp3
(6.8 MiB) Downloaded 131 times
01_Rocks On Fire.mp3
(8.04 MiB) Downloaded 148 times
Genebaby
Site Admin

NICE BOOTLEG

Post by Genebaby »

Thank you!

What is the bootleg called?
tukoztukoz

Re: NICE BOOTLEG

Post by tukoztukoz »

I'd say it's someone else than Vinnie playing over the demos. Wild child intro doesn't sound very vinnieish - just an opinion...
say two sky two say fare
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That is Vinnie doing a cool Townshend inspired intro !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

I found with that name (Vinnie Vincent Demos [1979-1991]), looking for the demo of ashes to ashes.
It may be the vinnie yes, he already showed a taste for acoustic guitars, and the part that comes with a slide guitar is the Vinnie, the way vinnie vincent play the Harmonic Minor ,in my opinion sounds very vinnie.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Just listened to everything. Fucking AWESOME. I feel like someone beat the fuck outta me !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

This intro should have stayed in the final mix would be AWESOME, the alternative intro of invincible reminded me one video that was once posted here in the forum on the origin of instrumental genesis

[youtube][/youtube]

Vinnie can actually have taken ideas of this music which is also amazing.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Very very cool
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Gypsy in your eyes has always been a favorite of mine....but after listening to it with just keyboards, no drums or guitar, It truly shows the Strength and Amazing vocal ability Vinnie had/has....sung with such emotion, this is truly a "Masterpiece" that should have been released for the world to hear....What would "Bill Coach" think right about now....it's never to late Vinnie, learn to trust again !!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

That's Awesome rock1ankh. Always go to hear other versions of the songs. Makes you wonder? How many versions of he same songs he do.
Thanks for sharing.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

this version of Gypsy in your eyes is really touching, had not paid much attention on it but today I stopped to listen, Vinnie did a good harmonization in it, I tried playing it by ear further without much success, but nothing impossible.

makes me wonder, how many good songs and alternate versions of Vinnie can still hear, never lose hope !
frwlbrng

Post by frwlbrng »

This original version of Wild Child first surfaced at the New York KISS Convention way back in April 1992. I brought home a 3-song cassette someone sold me with this version of Wild Child, this early version of Rox On Fire and an incredible version of Youngblood. It was the same cassette Vinnie gave to Gene Simmons in 1991 when they were writing for REVENGE. When the Euphoria and E.P. versions came out in 1995-6, I was very disappointed. The original versions were so much better, although I do like Vinnie's solos on the newer ones as well.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome here frwlbrng
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

NIICEEEE MAN !!,so.. that is the first,I think he is better than the other versions, the introduction is killer,You can tell the differences in rocks on fire and young blood ? or share with us ?
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

Thanx for sharing!
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
SimonSays

Post by SimonSays »

Wow Gypsy in her eyes with V vocal is so fucking brilliant that I dont even have a words do describe it!!
mottokuro

Post by mottokuro »

"Invincible" is such a great song.. always loved it,and remember that 1 demo of "back on the streets" with Vinnie on vocals? (I think it's on the Pink & Black Attack album) I like the demo version better than the album version lol it sounds more 70s..ish,more classic rock. Vinnie has a nice voice tho.
Thanks for sharing rock1ankh!
"If The Grateful Dead Can Make it... Anyone Can"