ALEXX MICHAEL TALKS VINNIE'S WIG, PARANOIA, ETC.

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
PinkWiz

ALEXX MICHAEL TALKS VINNIE'S WIG, PARANOIA, ETC.

Post by PinkWiz »

From Metal Sludge:

SLUDGE: Vinnie Vincent?
MICHAEL: He had the craziest demands when we did his tour in 1996. He felt that some crazed Ace Frehley fan was gonna try to hurt or kill him. So he requested security and body guards at all the shows. At one of the shows in Holland he wanted to do his signing in the ticket booth. A little tiny space with the window and a little slot to hand his autograph through. The hole was so small people couldn’t get their albums signed as they wouldn’t fit. He was very paranoid. Also, on one of the drives he fell asleep on the bus, and his wig moved. When he woke up, it was turned a little to the side and everyone was laughing. By this time he was a total asshole to everyone, and refused to ride on the bus anymore after the wig incident so he had a driver for himself or took a flight.Image
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: ALEXX MICHAEL TALKS VINNIE'S WIG, PARANOIA, ETC.

Post by Genebaby »

The good old days.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Cool pic. 8) 8) 8) 8)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

PinkWiz wrote:From Metal Sludge:

SLUDGE: Vinnie Vincent?
MICHAEL: He had the craziest demands when we did his tour in 1996. He felt that some crazed Ace Frehley fan was gonna try to hurt or kill him. So he requested security and body guards at all the shows. At one of the shows in Holland he wanted to do his signing in the ticket booth. A little tiny space with the window and a little slot to hand his autograph through. The hole was so small people couldn’t get their albums signed as they wouldn’t fit. He was very paranoid. Also, on one of the drives he fell asleep on the bus, and his wig moved. When he woke up, it was turned a little to the side and everyone was laughing. By this time he was a total asshole to everyone, and refused to ride on the bus anymore after the wig incident so he had a driver for himself or took a flight.Image
}

Vinnie is using the same 1983 jacket
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Pretty sensitive about being laughed at isn't he? Although part of me says those people were dicks for laughing at him.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

MatthewF wrote:Pretty sensitive about being laughed at isn't he? Although part of me says those people were dicks for laughing at him.
Every time I have read this story , I have thought the same about the dicks who were laughing.
Anyone would be hurt.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS