Mark Slaughter Shoot U Full Of Love

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
youngnwasted

Mark Slaughter Shoot U Full Of Love

Post by youngnwasted »

For anyone curious as to some of the material discussed with Vinnie, here's something. I posted this version of Mark singing Shoot Ya Full Of Love. He asked me to remove the Slaughter post. "I hope you can understand these concerns," I was told. I posted another video a little while later, a fan made video of Dirty Rhythm with Marks pic as the snapshot photo. Again, he asked if I could remove the Slaughter post. He still doesn't like Mark obviously. Way to take the high road, Vinnie.

[youtube][/youtube]
PinkWiz

Re: Mark Slaughter Shoot U Full Of Love

Post by PinkWiz »

Slaughter's success is still a bitter pill for him.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mark has been very nice about vv.
Firstly mark was a kid.
Second he saw how crazy asg tour turned
third he was virtually get paid nothing... way way less than vv got in kiss that vv complained abou.
Fourthly. Mark may not have been a great singer but he pulled off great studio recordings.
Finally vv was going around saying he wantedto rerecord vv with mark.
It's clear he did at one stage think mark was good.
Fact .. stick it to you sold more records than all vv's kiss albums and vv albums combined.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

"Mark may not have been a great singer but he pulled off great studio recordings"

WORD
dega

Post by dega »

I've had this version with Mark singing it for a few years now, but I have never listened past the first chorus. It sounds odd to me. Robert was perfect for the first VVI!!! I really like Mark's vocals on That Time of Year and Love Kills. I wonder how Robert would have sounded on ASG.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It would have been just as weird to hear Robert on ASG. Each singer seems to work with each album.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
fullshredder

Post by fullshredder »

dega wrote:I've had this version with Mark singing it for a few years now, but I have never listened past the first chorus. It sounds odd to me. Robert was perfect for the first VVI!!! I really like Mark's vocals on That Time of Year and Love Kills. I wonder how Robert would have sounded on ASG.
Robert was perfect for everything VV ever done imo .... but concerring, MS vocals on That Time of Year was indeed brilliant ....