14 years ago and "The Wig"
marcorocknrollz80s

Post by marcorocknrollz80s »

Slayer wrote:14 years ago and "The Wig"
yesi know , but I wanted to know if you have to see this interview :P
marco amedei ,administrator vinnie vincent italian fans
marcorocknrollz80s

Post by marcorocknrollz80s »

I apologize writing bad, I said I know it's a wig, but I wanted to know if you can find this video interview
marco amedei ,administrator vinnie vincent italian fans
doublev

Post by doublev »

seen it a few times. no memory at the moment .
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I've never seen it before, would love to though.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

the guy who did this interview is locked up in prison now
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Locked up? What did he do?
doublev

Post by doublev »

from 1983 to 1990 he was having sex with under age boys.. he was best friends with simon cowell in the 80s onwards too. cowell paid his bail the first time he got caught.
doublev

Post by doublev »

just looked him up, he served his time.

my dad was in the music business in the 80s and knew all these guys.
doublev

Post by doublev »

the constant mention of wigs gets my goat. i think its kind of belittling of his talent. i am all for talking about the crazy stuff that goes on and injustices against fans, but the wig is something that is personal in my opinion and not something to bring up so often...i know no one is saying bad things about it, but i think its a little unfair. vinnie looked better than a lot of us in the 80s and 90s in my opinion.

i understand it and all is cool, i just wanted to point out my views and i am only saying this in friendly fire cause i love slayer more than my goat.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

C'mon guys,Dino does have a point. There is a time and a PLACE for this. No one means disrespect to Vinnie being that most of us can use some extra warmth on our heads.

Besides the fact that Dino is losing most of his herd.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Re: anyone has this interview video please ?'

Post by poserboy71 »

Click on the first photo.

I see that Mikalia Phillips cropped me out of my photo with Vinnie. Why wouldn't she want two handsome fellas in her avatar ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh yeah, well spotted Rick. At first I was wondering what you were on about, but I see it now. That's your pic with Vinnie!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

doublev wrote:the constant mention of wigs gets my goat. i think its kind of belittling of his talent. i am all for talking about the crazy stuff that goes on and injustices against fans, but the wig is something that is personal in my opinion and not something to bring up so often...i know no one is saying bad things about it, but i think its a little unfair. vinnie looked better than a lot of us in the 80s and 90s in my opinion.

i understand it and all is cool, i just wanted to point out my views and i am only saying this in friendly fire cause i love slayer more than my goat.
Dino,
I quite intentionally mean to insult the little fag who stole my beloved wifes money and has shit on every fucking fan on this forum that has supported him for years. No one more than you my friend. After all that you did for him he stole from you and banished all of us. Some day there is going to be a recogning or this tiny bald transvestite and I quite frankly am going to enjoy it.
What a great fan Sammy is that after all this he would still be willing to hand Vinnie and Tom $8,000 of his hard earned money for an unproven guitar. Vinnie Cusano no longer deserves the fans that he has here and I personally don't come here for Vinnie but rather to support the great people here that he has repeatedly stole and shit on.
Dino, Vinnie doesn't deserve a nice guy like you defending him against the likes of a beast like me! :evil:

Chow
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:C'mon guys,Dino does have a point. There is a time and a PLACE for this. No one means disrespect to Vinnie being that most of us can use some extra warmth on our heads.

Besides the fact that Dino is losing most of his herd.
Read the other post I very much mean to disrespect him :evil:
doublev

Post by doublev »

Slayer. You put that brilliantly. Sorry man, I take your points.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Slayer. Vinnie's biggest fan.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I hear ya too big man, Vinnie has a lot to answer for, being so arrogant as to what we can say and think, all the while having crapped on good people like yourself who sent him money.

I am lucky I didn't want his shitty tapes or I'd be in the same boat. To think I was pretty sure that CD's would come out after the tapes so I didn't buy them, not wanting to pay for the same thing twice. Talk about irony.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:Slayer. Vinnie's biggest fan.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I hear ya too big man, Vinnie has a lot to answer for, being so arrogant as to what we can say and think, all the while having crapped on good people like yourself who sent him money.

I am lucky I didn't want his shitty tapes or I'd be in the same boat. To think I was pretty sure that CD's would come out after the tapes so I didn't buy them, not wanting to pay for the same thing twice. Talk about irony.
That is the only reason I didn't lose my money. I was waiting for CD's also.
Everyone here has their points that I do respect. I cannot and will not judge anyone for what they say. To each his own. I am just careful to not bring myself to a lower level and maintain a level of integrity on how we treat people here, DESERVED OR NOT. Of course this all can change in an instant because I feel like a ticking time bomb. I sympathize with Slayer's disgust.
Integrity goes out the window for a great DICK joke though . :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

I think in the same way Bela Lugosi can be quoted about Boris Karloff, we can say the same about Vinnie.
'Karloff? Sidekick? FUCK YOU! Karloff did not deserve to smell my shit! That limey cocksucker can rot in Hell for all I care!'
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Ed Wood. Wonderful character-Brilliant movie- Great Story- Incredible perseverance.

I have a documentary on his life that is magnificent.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Ed Wood. Wonderful character-Brilliant movie- Great Story- Incredible perseverance.

I have a documentary on his life that is magnificent.
Plan 9 from Outerspace, Glen or Glenda this guy certainly walked his own path!

Jess Franco from Spain is another strange movie maker noted for making unique, weird if not macabre movies.