Vinnie Vincent Convention - Rare

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
AnkhWarrior

Vinnie Vincent Convention - Rare

Post by AnkhWarrior »

This is a rare interview that's on my KISS Invasion DVD. I don't believe this is anywhere on Youtube, trust me I've looked :P I hope you all enjoy it...I'm also uploading the KISS interview w/ VV, both edited and unedited.

Streetbeat

Re: Vinnie Vincent Convention - Rare

Post by Streetbeat »

Cool vid ! hope vinnie would be so friendly today
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Yes, he's SO sweet there...the kinda guy everyone would love to be around. Wish he was still that way...maybe somewhere DEEP down the gentle, kind hearted Vinnie is still there.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

wow he was all nervous at the end when they asked why his costume was not in display on the official kiss conventions
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Streetbeat wrote:wow he was all nervous at the end when they asked why his costume was not in display on the official kiss conventions
Yep because he knew exactly why it wasn't...sooo 'confidential' and 'business problems'. Yeah we know all about it, Vinnie :P
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Nice. I've no doubt that's how we'd all be if he did one now. Sadly he may not think the same..... :(
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Cool vid... he acts likes he's runnin' for office when he first walks on stage. Should've given him a few babies to kiss.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

PinkWiz wrote:Cool vid... he acts likes he's runnin' for office when he first walks on stage. Should've given him a few babies to kiss.
Vinnie does indeed see himself as a God. :?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

God was that transparent. Hates gene and paul but trying to keep peace with fans .
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

doublev2 wrote:God was that transparent. Hates gene and paul but trying to keep peace with fans .
Cuz some fans lile to kiss his ass and he loves it :P
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!
This is the rockstar I've supported for so many years. I'm so sad that he isn't still around as the rockstar he will always be for me...
Wolfi
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

wolfgang161272 wrote:Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!
This is the rockstar I've supported for so many years. I'm so sad that he isn't still around as the rockstar he will always be for me...
Wolfi
No prob!
Just be thankful you were around when he was in his glory days, being a good man and the rockstar he was back then...I didn't have the opportunity to witness that :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Dude he was steeling from fans just a few months after that with boxset.. I can not agee he was cool back then. Guitar
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This was on Youtube at one point and then disappeared.

I finally came across this DVD in Cleveland a few weeks ago and although all of it is on YOUTUBE, I just might pick it up for my collection. 8) 8) 8) 8)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Also virtually all kiss expo promoters got screwed or a hard time back then.. some loosing lots of money because they paid and he didnt show.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:This was on Youtube at one point and then disappeared.

I finally came across this DVD in Cleveland a few weeks ago and although all of it is on YOUTUBE, I just might pick it up for my collection. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I had ordered mine from some site I can't remember the name of. And yeah, the KISS interview is all on Youtube but I just had to have it :) Still wanting to get more merchandise...but I'm so poor lol