Bullshit Insinuations

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
poserboy71

Bullshit Insinuations

Post by poserboy71 »

I totally cannot stand when someone is a reporter and doesn't back up their talk with facts. What exactly did Vinnie do ? How was he weird? Did they want Mark to play checkers with them ? Back it up and flat out tell the truth !!!

From an article "The Adventures of Zoe :

The dressing rooms are in the "backstage" area, which is actually underneath the stadium proper: a series of long, concrete-gray corridors with concrete floors, and rooms off to the left and right. Finally, Vinnie Vincent's dressing room is reached, and Zoë and Mark (the photographer) enter the room. Though nothing lavish (there's a tacky red faux velvet couch and icky blue curtains), still it's not a rat-hole, like so many rooms in so many smaller venues. At least there are no springs sticking out through the upholstery....

Though still rattled from the afternoon's struggle with the car, Zoë nonetheless switches into the role of totally sympathetic listener (good for handling everything from jazz greats to thrashers). But as he talks, she thinks: "I've met some very strange people in this business, but this guy takes the cake! There's something very weird about him...." (As it turns out, Mark is invited to hang out with the band, and what he tells Zoë later only reinforces that perception.)

Soon enough, the show starts. First Vinnie's band, and the audience is restless but that's about it. Then Iron Maiden come on and the audience turns ugly so Zoë et al go backstage...

http://www.artistwd.com/joyzine/zoe/ima ... t_dana.jpg

http://www.artistwd.com/joyzine/zoe/ima ... nt_zoe.jpg
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Who is this Zoe chick? She seems to have disappeared. This was in the early super glam period so Vinnie did look a bit funny in the wig etc. I don't mind glam, but it's better with your own hair.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

What's funny is that V V I got through their set in front of Maiden's fans. Then Maiden's fans turned on Maiden. :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, that part was strange, that the headliners didn't have a great night. Hard to work that one out.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Zoë's just upset cause she didn't get to suck on Vinnie's whammy bar :shock: Don't think she could handle his vibrato :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.