doublev2

Re: New Video Post

Post by doublev2 »

Sandra upload.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Fuck you fucken fucker Vinnie. Fucken kunt. You are so so fucken frustrating. All that talent & you do nothing with it. You shit me to tears man. When I heard the bit, you doing
'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' in the solo, it gave me goose bumps. You had it all, the Tongue-in-cheek Wit, the pop sensibility (when it was called for), the insane fury of ultra shredding and at the same time being able to mesh that into the most Melodic heart melting piece of music. To quote myself from previous post, "you are a Fuck Head" You could have been King of the Castle, with the Keys to the City, writting top ten tunes for tonnes of artists. Instead you opted to be King for a day & a schmuck for a life time.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

One of the all time best posts. Unfortunately vinnie doesn't get it.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He has to fight himself and win. That's the only way he will get one foot in front of the other. He doesn't trust people and that's fine but he.sure in hell shouldnt trust himself. He needs to stop loving himself and step away . Think of his daughters and his legacy. Vinnie not thinking about vinnie is a good vinnie.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Where has the fire gone? Who put it out?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he will say the fans and kiss. But that should only make him more determined. He should have written over 100 tunes in the nearly 25 years since ASG. I start to wonder about the 'let freedom rock' thing and wonder why they had to copy tunes. It makes me wonder if VV just can not write anymore.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the only thing i would say he is suffering and has been for a long time (way before Kiss) from depression. Now I can understand that and forgive it but the other side of it .. depression doesn't make you an asshole and it hasn't stopped him suing kiss. I would guess he has some sort of bi polar rather than depression but something is getting in his way. Sympathy for that, but no sympathy for not trying to get better.. no sympathy for being a crook, booting fans and suing his ex band that could have kept his career in some sort of shape. To be honest it only a tiny bit of symapthy. Now if he outstretched his arm like we thought when he re-opened the board in a time for love and peace then I would say good on him. Synically speaking I think he re-opened the board to try and show the courts he had some great fans that loved him and that he was a good guy.. thats a guess and a synical one but it maybe true.
Bye Bye
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Guys its over, no more V V ever, he is a meat head lets face it !!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes, i have no hope that anything will ever happen. If he is indeed sitting on music in my surface somewhere long in the future via his estate but we will all be too old to care by then anyway.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Call me foolish but I still believe.
"Where there's life, there's hope."
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

New Video Post

Post by Genebaby »

This is true Rickster. Never say never.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

"KING FOR A DAY" AND A "SCHMUCK FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE"

That was funny as hell, too true and I love that post Dannii!

That curmudgeon cock gobbler needs to get off his lazy, self absorbed, vindictive ass and attempt to be a productive member of society again. I would enjoy seeing him acknowledge his mistakes but if he isn't man enough for that just get busy and do something musically again. I don't care what a flaming flower that he is I would buy his music if it was provided through reputable 2nd or 3rd party. He is an absolutely incredible musician and could have been one of the greatest guitarists EVER! What a fucking waste!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

It's perplexing to listen to this solo and know that a guitarist so talented and creative that had exposure to a major international audience failed to become a leading figure of the genre.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

it seems to me the only hope of music is vv to wake up and understand he has somethings to resolve. All he wants to do is fight and defend. He needs to let go and just be free. I still think he should hand everything over to his daughters and let them run everything for him. Let them tell him what to do.. but we all know vv too well. No way. Even let Felix run his shit if he can be bothered. Felix has stuck with him through thick and thin.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Normally I can't sit and listen to someone shred and jerk off more than a few minutes but Vinnie has an almost reckless abandon with his shredding that it's fun... a kinda "punk rock shredding style" (is there a such thing?)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PURE ATTITUDE along with sheer talent. Not many guitarists have both.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he certainly had something different.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

That's what I always tried to explain back in the day to other kids. They'd always be talking Lynch or Eddie or Hammet. Those guys are all super talented, creative...but I just couldn't articulate that Vinnie played differently than anyone I had ever heard. His sound and style were truly unique. IMO that is part of the reason that the first VVI album is still so good to listen to even today. It's definitely "metal", but it is so different from all the others that it doesn't feel nearly as dated.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah, all you heard was what mtv and the magazines fed you. Malmsteen, lynch, hammet , the guy from ratt. Even Chris de gammo . But vinnie was unique and that's why I loved him. I used to try and get friends into him but no luck. I remember playing soccer in a vvi shirt and everyone making fun of me... hehe. That said most bands they would have made fun of me.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

At parties back in HS we each took a turn to choose the music. The entire tape would play unless enough people complained. I remember putting in VVI when i got it and I was convinced everyone was going to go nuts for it. About halfway through the complaints won out and the next person put in their cassette.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

metatron wrote:Fuck you fucken fucker Vinnie. Fucken kunt. You are so so fucken frustrating. All that talent & you do nothing with it. You shit me to tears man. When I heard the bit, you doing
'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' in the solo, it gave me goose bumps. You had it all, the Tongue-in-cheek Wit, the pop sensibility (when it was called for), the insane fury of ultra shredding and at the same time being able to mesh that into the most Melodic heart melting piece of music. To quote myself from previous post, "you are a Fuck Head" You could have been King of the Castle, with the Keys to the City, writting top ten tunes for tonnes of artists. Instead you opted to be King for a day & a schmuck for a life time.
Vinnie has mental problems, poor bastard.