Vinnie Cusano Singing Back on the Streets

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
Slayer

Vinnie Cusano Singing Back on the Streets

Post by Slayer »

wolfgang161272

Re: Vinnie Cusano Singing Back on the Streets

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Are you sure that this ist Vinnie? He is an outstanding singer. I never thought that. Amazing
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It's him! The Warrior Demos.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Guttoral and powerful. There is something to be said for the initial spark of a song. I am curious to here the Paul Stanley version. Paul was still using his 70's growl at that point and not singing in keys only dogs could hear (ie.-Crazy Nights)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I read at one point that Vinnie himself said that the version recorded for Creatures of the Night was one of the very best versions of this song with Paul singing.

Sadly, this will probably never see the light of day because Paul fucking hates Mr. Cusano.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Not because Paul hate him.... more...I guess because Vin probably owns the copyright and they can't afford to give him any more money than they've already done :lol:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Batman wrote:Not because Paul hate him.... more...I guess because Vin probably owns the copyright and they can't afford to give him any more money than they've already done :lol:
BT,
My only question about your statement is that much of Vinnie's unreleased material has been leaked on the internet and we have heard versions of the music. Alot of Kiss unreleased songs have too but none of us have ever heard this version of this song.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie is careful in what he releases.He didn't let people leave the studio with tapes of the stuff so my educated guess is that he leaked the music that is out there. Possibly to try to secure a record deal?
Those Kiss demos could bring some mad cash ONE DAY !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS