Gene blaming Vinnie for farting? '83 Footage

Post Vinnie Vincent Youtube and similar clips here
PinkWiz

Gene blaming Vinnie for farting? '83 Footage

Post by PinkWiz »

@ 4:38 Gene is asking Vinnie something... maybe "did u fart?" Or Gene told him to go back to the other side and Vinnie refused? Maybe Gene just said "can you fukn believe this?" Nonetheless, Vinnie is adamantly shaking his head no and responds to whatever Gene's saying... or maybe I just like reading into stuff... :|

[youtube][/youtube]
gonnarock

Re: Gene blaming Vinnie for farting? '83 Footage

Post by gonnarock »

To me it looked like something about Gene telling Vinnie to go back to the other side and Vinnie saying 'no I want to come over here.' Or something like that. Who knows what they are saying. At the part at the end where Paul is breaking his guitar and Vinnie is just playing that same note, he jerks his head like 'c'mon.' haha.
Also, why is Paul wearing a tail? :lol:
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

gonnarock wrote:To me it looked like something about Gene telling Vinnie to go back to the other side and Vinnie saying 'no I want to come over here.' Or something like that. Who knows what they are saying. At the part at the end where Paul is breaking his guitar and Vinnie is just playing that same note, he jerks his head like 'c'mon.' haha.
yeah, you'd think the Fox would wear a tail? Guess he was trying to tie it in with the Creatures of the Night theme.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Looks like Paul falls at 8:26 after he jumps...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It didn't look like Paul fell to me at the end there, just kept moving forward and the smoke hides him from view.

Great footage as always to see Vinnie out of the house!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

PinkWiz wrote:
gonnarock wrote:To me it looked like something about Gene telling Vinnie to go back to the other side and Vinnie saying 'no I want to come over here.' Or something like that. Who knows what they are saying. At the part at the end where Paul is breaking his guitar and Vinnie is just playing that same note, he jerks his head like 'c'mon.' haha.
yeah, you'd think the Fox would wear a tail? Guess he was trying to tie it in with the Creatures of the Night theme.
I never thought about that, the Creatures theme, but that makes sense.