Site Admin

Re: my latest vinnie purchase

Post by Genebaby »

That does look pretty cool. From Ebay?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

No from a guy I know,I'm lead to believe there are only couple about as they are time consuming and costly I have asked him to do me an ace frehley in dynasty costume......
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maaaaaaannnnnn! That's well done! Really looks like the Vinman under the makeup! Always amazed me that Kiss weren't more easily recognised (esp Paul) without the makeup! But then again the stories of paying off photographers would have seen to that! Your mate is very talented! Nice purchace!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

If anyone is interested the guy that made the figure it's the farrow
I now own 11kiss figures in different costumes i will remove all of them from my cabinet and take some pics
His work is fantastic,but I let you lot be the judge of that...I'm also having my kiss pinball custom painted and can't wait to get pics on here as I've asked for something different and some will like and some will hate but I'm sure will be a topic of discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What's the Farrow? He's done a whole bunch already? Pics would be great.

This one looks so good I bet Vinnie will call up and demand you give it to him as is his Divine Right.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

That's cool. One of friends gave my 3 year old daughter the Paul & Ace McFarlane Figurines. She'd had them for awhile, but only discovered last week that KISS is a band. Loves all the make up era stuff. Trying to get the rest of the dolls for her now. Would love to have a VV 'doll'...ahhh sorry, 'Action Figure'. Been showing her KISS Live in Rio Brazil 1983, & she says 'Look @ Vinnie, he' s going crazy!!!' & then proceeds to rock out & do pretend two handed hammer-ons, on her 'YouRock Guitar' Really funny. Got Video it & post it up.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

:shock: That is a beautiful figure omg!!!! Wow. That is so cool, I was thinking last night if they had made any Vinnie dolls. I have the KISS ones, the little ones, not the the 12' ones, and also an Eric Carr one. But this would be like the crown jewels of my collection!

WANT.