hey check this images of mak slaughter vvi and more

Post any Vinnie pics here
marillion33

hey check this images of mak slaughter vvi and more

Post by marillion33 »

:lol: HI GUYS I AM NEW HERE BUT I HAVE THIS PIC WHEN MARK SLAUGHTER WAS WITH HIM THE INVASION WAS EXCELLENT BUT THEY BROKE :cry:
but you can see my images
http://cid-e4185b2786ccae28.photos.live ... 0slaughter
http://cid-e4185b2786ccae28.photos.live ... 0slaughter

:( my myspace i want you check my page but if you have myspace :( if you have add me nd you can see more images
http://www.myspace.com/551200114 :D
shramiac

Re: hey check this images of mak slaughter vvi and more

Post by shramiac »

There is a couple of nice Vinnie pics there!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Nice pics
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

The 2nd and 3rd photo's in the 2nd to last row, were taking by me. Interesting to see them here.
I sent some of the photo's I had taken of VVI to Mark, wonder if that is how they got into this group of photo's. Here they are in bigger better quality....(I saw VVI Live 4 times and took pics at 3 of the shows.)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion-Bayou, Wash.DC. 1988 (1).jpg
Vinnie , Dana  and  Mark - Live -  Balt, Md.  12-18-86.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks Freddy, you're a lucky guy seeing the Invasion three times.

Can you share any more with us?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

I saw them 4 times Genebaby, twice on the '86 tour with Alice (Baltimore, Md. Civic Center and
The Patriot center @ George Mason University, Virginia. ) Then twice on the A.S.G tour in '88
(Baltimore , Md. Hammerjacks and The Bayou, Washington, D.C )

The pics above are: (top) from the Bayou '88 , (bottom) from Baltimore Civic Center ' 86

I'll see what I can dig up Genebaby......
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Here is a teaser for ya: Just as an FYI Vinnie didn't always ignore his fans. There was a time when he could be contacted and he actually responded believe it or not. Here is proof of one such time.
Vinnie and Dana- Live- Balt. Md. 12-18-86 signed.jpg
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Interesting note about this photo and signature .......I sent it to him thru the mail, around the time the E.P/ Metaluna stuff first came about. I asked him if he would sign this along with 2 other's that I took of him. (1 from the A.S.G tour and 1 from the L.I.U tour with KISS ) He signed all 3. This one in particular
(as you might be able to see) was at first started to be signed in ball point pen, then I suppose that he
( or someone else) noticed that the blue ball point pen didn't show up very well, so he (or someone other) went over it in black marker. ( just the " To Fred " part ) kinda hard to see here.
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

more proof that he didn't always ignore his fans........
Framed Vinnie Letter & signed photo with pick.JPG
Framed Vinnie Letter & signed photo with pick.JPG (66.74 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Page 1 of  a  3 page  letter  from  Vinnie.JPG
Page 1 of a 3 page letter from Vinnie.JPG (82.46 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Page 2 of a  3  page  letter  from  Vinnie.JPG
Page 2 of a 3 page letter from Vinnie.JPG (78.94 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Page 3  of  a  3 page  letter  from Vinnie.JPG
Page 3 of a 3 page letter from Vinnie.JPG (49.19 KiB) Viewed 2070 times
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks Fred, your pics are fantastic. If only the Vinnie of old was still around, wanting to hang with the fans and repond kindly. WTF happened?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Nice Freddy! You lucky bastard! Although, Mark's crotch is a little too close for comfort!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:| :| :| Cool and a bummer to see. A once excited and cool guy reduced to a paranoid and hateful person.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

Awesome photos!
Thanks for sharing those and the letters
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Thanks you guys. Happy to share them. It is a shame, Vinnie is immensely talented.
We all wish things could have been different. I'll leave you with a few more pics......
Fred with Vinnie Vincent-7-25-1988-HammerJacks-Bal. Md..jpg
Fred  and  Mark Slaughter -  Baltimore, Md.  '88 (Hammerjacks  show ).jpg
Fred  and  Bobby  Rock - Baltimore , Md.  '88  (Hammerjacks  show).jpg
Fred  and  Dana  Strum - Baltimore, Md.  '88  (Hammerjacks  show ).jpg
Vinnie Vincent - The Bayou- Wash. DC. -1988    signed.jpg
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Thanks Fred! Some of those I haven't seen in a long long time and some of those I have never seen before! This is the right place to archive them and document quite fairly the good and not just the ugly about Vinnie. It's true that he would still talk and interact directly with people in 1997 as well as Diane. I've stated before that I spoke to Diane on the phone regarding the Archives in 1997 and once she was sure in her mind that I wasn't threatening she was very nice. These were great posts Fred!
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

excellent. if only :roll:
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

That's amazing!!! I never saw this pictures and I have a lot of him! I shared all the pictures I have. But the pictures you have and this kind of personal letter...fantastic.
It's so fantastic for me that I'm feeling me like a little kid seeing his idol and my eyes are wide open...

Thank you for this magic moment I hade for a few minutes...
8)
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Thanks Kev and Wolfgang. Kev, I think you and I are on the same page regarding the stuff with the V-man.
( You being much more harsh about it then I .... LOL ) As you know I have never gotten too involved with all the personal stuff that is discussed. Of course, I have my own thoughts and opinions of things but I have just never cared much about all the "Life Pry" stuff , as I call it. That goes for almost all "famous people"
(music stars, Sports stars , Movie Stars, etc. ) I have found that getting to know alot of them on a very personal level usually ends up tarnishing your image of them in some way. I can understand your frustration as you paid for items that you never received, that would piss most people off, and rightly so!
I fortunately, (and just by chance , dumb luck and my own procrastination ) never sent money for the box set. So I lucked out there. I did however, send him money for the Euphoria CD and a signed C.O.T.N poster as well as fan club dues... I got all the things that I paid for.. must have been before things started down hill for him. I don't think you ever told me about talking to Diane on the phone ??? How did that go???
; - P LOL !!! Kev, you are right this is the right place to share this stuff as everyone appreciates it as I know you do, as we are both as old as fuck and have been around long enough to actually remember this stuff!!! You are a great dude Kev and I enjoy your posts and sense of humor immensely.

Wolfgang, you are very welcome Bro. I am happy to be able to share these things with someone like you and others here who truly appreciate it. The photo's I took of Vinnie thru the years have never been published officially (other then a few select one's that I have posted on this and the old forum) so that is probably why you have never seen them. Enjoy Bro ! Also, I believe I read that you were getting a guitar from T.J ??? Very Cool , hope you will share some pics when you receive it.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Frederick,
As usual we agree on a great many things including politics. :-) We all have to be fair including me and balance the praise with the truth and the truth with the praise. With that said when ever I mellow out on Vinnie I hear another tale where he has maliciously done wrong to some one and it fires me up a again. If he would just do something or completely go away I would mellow out permanently. It's ok for Vinnie to be retired if he wants to and can get by as he is nearly 60 years old but alas we have $9,000 to $12,000 guitars, $150 catalogs and promises for music new or old that really shouldn't be hyped until they are truly ready for sale and then for how much? If we go with my Australian Brother with hair Dannii, Vinnie will probably offer Ride the Serpent, Cockteaser and Brainsaw for $100 per song download. SHEEESH!

Great Musician and Composer but an unethical human being!

I called Diane inquiring about the Archives. At that time in 1997 they had apparently vacated the Metaluna office space in Nashville and had the calls for the Metaluna Phone Number forwarded to their home. She seemed alarmed that a phone call for Metaluna was ringing at their home and was initially frightened that I may have had their home phone number but as we talked and she understood that I had called the business number and that I was friendly and not hostile she became very nice and we spoke light heartedly for about 5 minutes. She said that the boxes for the Archives had been manufactured incorrectly and that they needed to be remade. Diane said that the Archives were completed and the only delay at that time was the boxes and she assured me that I would have what was paid for in no more than 6 or 8 more weeks. She went on to say that Vinnie was working around the clock finishing the mixing of Guitarmageddon and that it was fully recorded and the intent was for it to be ready for sale within months of the release of the Archives.

How much was true? Some of what she said, all of which said or none of it? It is possible that both Guitarmaggedon and the Archives where basically finished in 1997 and he has just sat on them. If what I read about the Vinnie of that time is true part of the issue may have been that what was perfect then he may not have been satisfied with next day. What he wrote to you sounded like he was stoked with what he had accomplished and was anxious for you to hear it. We know that Ride the Serpent, Brainsaw and Cockteaser were 3 of the songs to be included on Guitarmageddon but it is unknown whether the other songs were versions of the tunes that were on Guitars from Hell. I believe that they were and that the name Guitars from Hell was entangled with the record company that closed that the album Guitars from Hell was originally recorded for.

It would be wonderful if he would share his amazing story with the world but unfortunately I believe that he would want to sell it and because the demand is not really there for it we may never hear about it until after he is gone. Maybe at that time Diane or his daughters will step forward and share the true story of this fascinating human being.

Of course I would prefer that he had a recogning on his own and return to the fore front.
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

AWESOME POST KEV !!!! I completely agree with you on these issues... For me as long as there is no music, his is retired and as you stated he ain't no spring chicken anymore.
( Btw , the record company was Enigma )

I feel you Brother,
I guess I just don't let myself get that upset about it, again though I didn't invest any cash into something that was promised and never delivered. That is a big deal that I would never discount. Great story about your phone conversation with Diane. Thanks for sharing it / repeating it for me. I can't nor will I defend Vinnie's past actions. They are what they are and they are unfortunate. I totally agree with you, no matter what Vinnie has done in the past, he could reverse that anger into some goodwill. It wouldn't be easy however and it would probably mean exposing himself to alot of harsh treatment and I doubt he could bring himself to endure it. So I guess in his mind it's better to remain in seclusion.
Who knows, hard to imagine that someone with so much to gain could let it slip so far out of control.

Speaking on the issue of what might have or have not been true about what Diane told you ?
Some probably was true. Things like records/movies have a way of not making their projected release dates. For instance, go back and re-read my letter from him and notice when he said the 1st record would be out as compared to when it was actually released.....quite awhile. That happens with alot of records for a variety of reasons. Like you so correctly pointed out though, things shouldn't be offered until they are ready for release. I agree ....

I also agree with you on your take about the tracks and the 2 separate titles....I don't think there was a ton of difference in the material between the two , and as you mentioned probably just a title change due to the record company folding or being "Absorbed" by the parent company. I think that event really contributed to where Vinnie is right now. (among other bad decisions) I believe if the album would have been released it might not have been as bad for him...... probably just wishful thinking on my part. : - P

On a separate note FOX news is reporting that Japan has suffered another 6 point something earthquake and another sunami warning has been issued......God help "One-finger" and the other people of Japan.