Vinnie Vincent "Okej" article (swedish magazine), interview

Post any Vinnie pics here
Tord13stalk

Vinnie Vincent "Okej" article (swedish magazine), interview

Post by Tord13stalk »

Sorry if a lot of you know of this article and photo of Vinnie, I thought this photo was rare and that's why I bought this article.

A piece from the article:
One of Vinnie's weaknesses in life is sleeping when it rains, or just sitting inside and listening to the raindrops falling on the roof.
-I love when it rains, he says. Everything becomes so still.
Travel is also something that appeals to him. But his dream of traveling to Egypt has not yet come true.
-I have always been fascinated by Egypt and the culture there. The ancient pharaohs, their view of life and death.
I really hope that someday I can get there and look around.
Another piece from the article:
Vinnie himself says that he has a romantic approach to life. He is emotional and has little difficulty with practical things. And he hates perfection...except when it comes to guitars. But although he is not a perfectionist, he does not like disorder either. -For example, I don't like messy houses. houses must be inhabited, it must be noticeable that people live there, but they must not be messy.
Attachments
417391750_391063590095582_195258826395746886_n.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie Vincent "Okej" article (swedish magazine), interview

Post by Genebaby »

Nice, thanks! Great to be able to "read" some of the interview as well. His perfectionism seems to have grown since his time in KISS, he perfected the drums on VVI to death!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: Vinnie Vincent "Okej" article (swedish magazine), interview

Post by shramiac »

Messy houses....hmmmmmm
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(