aeroflott

Is this Vinnie?

Post by aeroflott »

Screenshot taken from this video:

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Is this Vinnie?

Post by Genebaby »

That is apparently indeed Vinnie, apparently at Gibson guitars.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Tord13stalk

Post by Tord13stalk »

Meryl Streep should play Vinnie Vincent in a movie, that's a joke from the youtuber "Almost Human" who has mentioned Vinnie before.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tord13stalk wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:28 am Meryl Streep should play Vinnie Vincent in a movie, that's a joke from the youtuber "Almost Human" who has mentioned Vinnie before.
Yes, the Meryl Streep thing is part of the video in the first post.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

For a second I thought that maybe Vinnie joins Van Halen 😳 But that passed quickly 😆
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

Vinnie maybe should exchange a car for his own legs sometimes. Some walk through and through helps not only lose weight in healthiest way possible in his age, but also sort thoughts, clean mind and its just healthy... I'm willing to walk with him if he's phobic of some weirdo shooting him by gun or by camera. I have a overknee heavy(metal) Steel brand boots and I'm not afraid to use them. (Just that fricking distance is a bit of problem lol.) ((also I myself need to lose some pounds so, will you walk with me, Vinnie? ))
You fear of fear, that's wise of you Awk!
metatron

Post by metatron »

MissRaven wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:01 am Vinnie maybe should exchange a car for his own legs sometimes. Some walk through and through helps not only lose weight in healthiest way possible in his age, but also sort thoughts, clean mind and its just healthy... I'm willing to walk with him if he's phobic of some weirdo shooting him by gun or by camera. I have a overknee heavy(metal) Steel brand boots and I'm not afraid to use them. (Just that fricking distance is a bit of problem lol.) ((also I myself need to lose some pounds so, will you walk with me, Vinnie? ))
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

MissRaven wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:01 am Vinnie maybe should exchange a car for his own legs sometimes. Some walk through and through helps not only lose weight in healthiest way possible in his age, but also sort thoughts, clean mind and its just healthy... I'm willing to walk with him if he's phobic of some weirdo shooting him by gun or by camera. I have a overknee heavy(metal) Steel brand boots and I'm not afraid to use them. (Just that fricking distance is a bit of problem lol.) ((also I myself need to lose some pounds so, will you walk with me, Vinnie? ))
and me too!! do you imagine, me, you and vinnie!! the trouble trio LOL...i'm kidding...but vinnie losing some pounds on a walking will make him healthier and well. ❤❤
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

bluezao wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:27 am
and me too!! do you imagine, me, you and vinnie!! the trouble trio LOL...i'm kidding...but vinnie losing some pounds on a walking will make him healthier and well. ❤❤
I would put my lizard makeup on our faces :D You know the one I have on FB :D Vinnie Vlizard, Cheap Chick and Raven :D
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

MissRaven wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:33 am
I would put my lizard makeup on our faces :D You know the one I have on FB :D Vinnie Vlizard, Cheap Chick and Raven :D

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww i would love it!!! "the lizard invasion", what do you think?
MissRaven

Post by MissRaven »

bluezao wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:39 am
MissRaven wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:33 am

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww i would love it!!! "the lizard invasion", what do you think?

It must be "Vinnie's Lizardvasion" 🦎 Vinnie must feel it belongs to him. He is like this. ♥️❤️
Anyway...
It would be THAT time of year definitely.
Not prepared for this invasion.
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

wooooooowww!!! nicest name ever...let's be prepared to this new invasion!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩