A private picture of Vinnie

Post any Vinnie pics here
ArnfinnRong78

A private picture of Vinnie

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Look how beautiful and happy Vinnie Vincent is here. He shines a light, man! 🙂 ❤️. 1996.
Attachments
IMG_20200420_013211.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: A private picture of Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

A great picture. Still great times fo Vinnie, and he was looking cool. If only he head really done something in the 90's, imagine where we'd be today?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ArnfinnRong78

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Weeeeeell, he did. The EP and Euphoria! And the Archives. That not happening, chocked him, then horrors out of hell befell his family. Listen to that famous KISS bodyguard, forget the name, he says some really respectfully things about Vinnie (and righteously mocks Ace in the process). Listen to the bodyguard. Vinnie took his family with him everywhere. How do you think he and the girls had it Christmas 1998? No wonder he sought shelter from all this for so many years to come, everything going against him. Ok, well, must go to bed now, but Gene, I need to speak to you about a friend of Vinnie's who is hurting real bad. I think she should be heard, and given a chance to tell her side of the story. I'll write to you about her tomorrow. She has essentially asked me to do so.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

For sure we can hear your friend's story. This place is for everyone and all sides to tell their tales. We don't like to censor people, so we are totally cool to hear her tale.

In regard to Vinnie, the 90's was a long time. What he was able to do in those 10 years is release 4 demo songs on a CD in 96 and he did go out in public to talk and sell them up, at which time you were lucky enough to meet him.

The tragedy that befell in 1998 is unspeakable, but did not affect Vinnie's 90's output, and the less said about the box set, the better.

BTW, please call me Vic, my name is not Gene, that's just part of my username, lol.
ArnfinnRong78

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Oh right Vinnie Vic then, what!!! 🙂

Yes of course, Vinnie says himself in some very true interviews, that he is not easy to deal with. That he has to control everything he is part of. Eric in a very truthful interview says respectfully that it was clear from day 1 that Vinnie was not into joining anybody, he was trying to take over rather.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sadly for all of us, the way Vinnie has to have things has robbed us of a lot of great moments and material that never made it because Vinnie's ways are obviously ont compatible with everything else.

Other artists are able to make things happen, but not our Vinnie, and we are poorer for it. How I wish it was different.