Vinnie 2017

Post any Vinnie pics here
PyroMessiah85

Vinnie 2017

Post by PyroMessiah85 »

I cam across this picture of the recent 2017 Atlanta promo, mixed w. the 2011 mugshot. Gives a pretty fair impression of how the man himself looks like these days I guess.

tukoztukoz

Re: Vinnie 2017

Post by tukoztukoz »

We need a smile on his (more round) face!!!
say two sky two say fare
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Bet he is as fit as!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

shramiac wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 pm Bet he is as fit as!
Agreed. Considering he is well-known for taking a lot of care of his skin, Vinnie doesn't seem to be type of person to suddenly become careless and gain tons of weight.

That's what I think, at least.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
PyroMessiah85

Post by PyroMessiah85 »

Cernex wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:57 am
Agreed. Considering he is well-known for taking a lot of care of his skin, Vinnie doesn't seem to be type of person to suddenly become careless and gain tons of weight.

Did you see the mugshot and how him and Diane lived for god knows, how many years? There were YEARS of dust, dog urine and animal hairs in that house.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

PyroMessiah85 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 am
Cernex wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:57 am

Did you see the mugshot and how him and Diane lived for god knows, how many years? There were YEARS of dust, dog urine and animal hairs in that house.

Fair point but that was a few years ago now and Derek Christopher said he looked in great shape.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

shramiac wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:18 pm Fair point but that was a few years ago now and Derek Christopher said he looked in great shape.
Not to mention that I was refferencing the comment made by the people that were there (I don't remember what their position was, tho') during his mugshot. I might be mistaken, mind you, but I clearly remember they saying that they were shocked his skin was so very well taken care of and soft, considering his age.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.