March 26, 1983

Post by poserboy71 »

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Re: March 26, 1983

Post by Slayer »

It's seems as though "Dale's Neighbor" posted this before in the last year? I was there and it was amazing with the performances and the moving tank turret firing into the audience. Vinnie used a violin bow and was amazing. This was the first time that I saw Motley Crue and it was supporting "Live Wire" There were lots of empty seats unfortunately for them.

KISS, MOTLEY CRUE - 3/26/83 - Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, Irvine, CA

Creatures of the Night
Detroit Rock City
Cold Gin
Calling Dr. Love
Guitar Solo
(Paul Stanley)
I Want You
Guitar Solo
(Vinnie Vincent)
I Love It Loud
Firehouse
Drum Solo
War Machine
Love Gun
Bass Solo
God of Thunder
I Still Love You
Black Diamond
Encore:
Strutter
Rock and Roll All Nite
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It actually took me a second to figure out who you meant by "Dale's Neighbor". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Spacewig

Post by Spacewig »

I was lucky enough to see this show March 11, 1983 in TX. My first KISS concert! Plasmatics opened.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:It actually took me a second to figure out who you meant by "Dale's Neighbor". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is fresh in my mind because I checked out Dead Life again Saturday when I was making Brunch. It is currently available on Viewster on the Roku device. Every so often I like to enjoy some quality entertainment and there is no movie quite like Deadlife. :lol:

So Dale's Neighbor is a good samaritan who drops the mail by when the mailman accidently delivers it to his house. He hears noises upstairs so he checks the situation out. It is really weird it that I'm never really sure if Dale's Room is in a walk in closet or if there is a walk in closet in Dale's Room? Anyway the neighbor parts the cloth's hanging in the closet and sees Dale dead laying on the floor with a zombie chick in a g-string bent over doggy style eating Dale's heart literally out of his chest. The neighbor decides that though a shade of green that zombie ass is looking pretty good so he proceeds to enter the room and ferociously butt fuck the female zombie while she eats Dale's Heart out. Upon completion the neighbor appears to think he is going to get a little "ATM'" however the zombie proceeds to bite his dick off and eat it. I have seen my fair share of zombie movies but I've never seen a scene quite like this. How about the intense heavy music going on in this movie too? What do you think of this movie Rick? Is it a closet with a bedroom or bedroom with a closet?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I should check it out. It sounds like I helped direct the scene. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:I should check it out. It sounds like I helped direct the scene. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: