Help to find VV in the dairy aisle!

Post any Vinnie pics here
fullshredd

Help to find VV in the dairy aisle!

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71

Re: Help to find VV in the dairy aisle!

Post by poserboy71 »

Just my opinion but I cannot stand the mug shot being used at a fan forum.
This just represents a sad day for a lot of people and I don't like to see someone at their worst or at their saddest point.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

Agreed
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ditto
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

It was posted with levity in mind. And, while it's not the most flattering shot, it is apropos. Not even a little comic relief?? :? You guys know I love the Vinmeister :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

fullshredd wrote:It was posted with levity in mind. And, while it's not the most flattering shot, it is apropos. Not even a little comic relief?? :? You guys know I love the Vinmeister :D
All respect to you ,Drew. We try to not use that photo. The premise of the joke is funny :D and true... ... and it still sucks. :cry:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Drew,
I don't mind that photo at all as it is the last known most recent picture of the man and what he looks like today. Remember everyone that picture is a demon of Vinnie's own design and he was not an innocent bystander in the cause of this picture. Several of us including me goaded TMZ to not only get the picture but publish it. It we hadn't we would still be looking at pictures exclusively from the 80's with exception of the Kiss World Photo. I tire of the recurring waves of psychophantic sympathy for a fucked up life and career for which Vinnie is 100% responsible for. The picture is reality not something made up and a mockery over. Vinnie was arrested for hurting Diane period end of subject.

Kev
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

poserboy71 wrote:
fullshredd wrote:It was posted with levity in mind. And, while it's not the most flattering shot, it is apropos. Not even a little comic relief?? :? You guys know I love the Vinmeister :D
All respect to you ,Drew. We try to not use that photo. The premise of the joke is funny :D and true... ... and it still sucks. :cry:
Ah, OK...gotcha. Can the mods remove this thread then?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:... I tire of the recurring waves of psychophantic sympathy for a fucked up life and career for which Vinnie is 100% responsible for. The picture is reality not something made up and a mockery over. Vinnie was arrested for hurting Diane period end of subject.

Kev
Drew, Please don't think I attacked you. I was only sharing my opinion.

Uncle Kev,
Yes,Vinnie IS responsible for his own shit .
Yes, I was curious to see him.
My asking to not use it reflects the fact that it is a bummer to see someone at a low point. We don't have to mock the guy. It affects ME. I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy and I sure wouldn't want to see any of you at your lowest. If I did, I would offer my love and support to you as well.

As for the fight that got him there, it takes two. Plus there was copious amounts of alcohol involved. Both people had their demons .Quite honestly, We simply were not there and it is none of our business what occurred. We haven't heard the entire story so...
RIP Diane Kero

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Ricky,
I love you like a brother and I agree RIP Diane Kero. What I hate in this world is CENSORSHIP. If someone doesn't like this thread then fucking bounce off it. If they don't like a members posts designate them as a foe and save themselves the grief and don't read their posts as it is a waste of oxygen.

You are correct 100% that none of us was there and we didn't see what happened and we know that there was alcohol. In Diane's Case very sadly possibly a lot of alcohol. I don't condone raising your hands to a woman but lets say that she attacked him and he popped her to get her off him well her injuries from what I have read are not consistent with that. It was something much more than that. Diane claims that he threw her to the ground, dragged her by her hair through broken glass and out into the yard and told her to get off the property (That she is the owner of LOL)

I'm no angel by a long shot but he was carrying on with other women on the phone and over the internet and well I think that we can agree that most wives don't like that shit. Add alcohol and you have a recipe for whatever happened.

* She confronts him for inappropriate behavior for a married man (Vinnie's Fault)
* Vinnie gets physical with her (Vinnie's Fault)
* Vinnie throws her off her own property (Vinnie's Fault)
* Diane goes to the police (Vinnie's Fault)
* Vinnie spends the night in jail (Vinnie's Fault)
* Diane divorces Vinnie (Vinnie's Fault)
* Diane passes of alcoholism and heartache (Diane's Fault)

I could keep ranting on this but I wont. This incredibly talented individual needs to get off his wrinkly fucking ass and do something with whatever time that he has left. I'm sorry the hard truth about Vinnie affects you and I actually try to contain my HATRED for the pathetic existence that he has become so that I don't affect you but bro sometimes you have to look the other way when you don't dig something. We love you brother but what happens on this board isn't about what affects YOU.

I would ignore this myself however Drew is graciously now asking for this thread to be taken down and quite frankly I don't object to any of this about Vinnie. Some thing that some of us thought was lightheartedly funny may be taken down because "it affects ME"

This board is bigger than any of the one of us and I would much prefer that we keep the CENSORSHIP to a minimum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

+1. Vinnie, like a lot of other "celebrities", needs to OWN this picture and move on. He caused it, and heck, with all the time he held the police at bay he certainly had the opportunity to look as he desired to.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Respectfully. I see your points.
The whole deal with "If you don't like it, ignore it", is way off base for what the VVFF should be.
KissFAQ has all of the bashing (of EVERY Kiss relation) there. If someone needs to bash Vinnie...

What we have heard about that incident is from one side. Even if we heard the other side, the fact remains that we were not there and do not know anything. Speculation spoken as truth is unacceptable to me.

:D THIS IS MY POINT: :D
There is one thing about exposing truths and an entirely more revealing thing about taking cheap shots at someone. Our character is exposed. A character that I believe everyone here doesn't share. I would like to think that we have class in some aspects of humanity. :wink: (I tell classy dick jokes) :wink:
I wouldn't do this kind of thing to KMA. Everyone knows how snippy her and I get.

Again, This is a FAN FORUM.
When that mug shot was released, WE as an online family pretty much agreed to accept that it occurred BUT NOT use it on this forum.

Vinnie needs to own up to what he contributed to, not us.
We don't need to own the mug shot.
Should Drew be ashamed? NO He tried to lighten the mood.

Should this thread be taken down... NO

WHY ????
Because it has sparked a very good debate and has incited conversation between us. Notice how we don't choose to belittle each other and take personal shots ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great post Rick and great debate! I value your point of view and agree with you about 99% of the time. I think that we should have both the Vinnie praising threads and if someone wishes a Vinnie bashing thread if it is valid. The friendly debate between intelligent human beings will determine whether the topic is valid.

What the VVFF should be?
I think that it should be a swashbuckling free for all of all things Vinnie without kissing Vinnie's Ass. The time for that has long passed. Vinnie as always has the power to restore respect by his own actions. Vinnie could for instance do any deed of his choice that was respect worthy. He could release new material garnering respect for his talent. He could answer age old questions and gain respect or apologize for his miss deeds of which there are many.

Vinnie will have to show the courage but if he did respect would likely follow. Our brother Dino created the nice comfortable and perfect home for Vinnie online and he destroyed it. The next praise palace will have to be created by Vinnie's deeds in the future.

You are a good and kind soul and supremely well intended but our right as human beings to do what we want ends when we prevent another from traveling a path of discussion that they want. That becomes censorship which should have little presence here.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I could slightly understand using the mug shot as a point of delivering NEWS but to continually poke at the guy is not right.
We are better than that.
I am far from kissing Vinnie's ass but we are good human beings here (even KMA :wink: :lol: )
I root for Vinnie and I will continue to hold his balls firmly on the chopping block until he makes good with OUR FRIEND Tom Palecki and fans like yourself.

I am happy for those that got the product that he just released.
I, as well as everyone else, was pleasantly surprised when Vinnie included an extra 8x10 autograph with the t-shirt. That was a fair price for that package.
BABY STEPS.
The only reason I didn't order it was because I was told in so many words that I am not wanted as a fan BY Vinnie.
Until I hear something directly from him, I will continue my stand.
Let's hope it leads to Vinnie making good with the fans that he disrespected.

Let's continue the hope for new music and performances.

Most importantly, Let's hope for good health,healing, and happiness, for Vinnie and his family, and everyone here.

Let's work towards a goal instead of being counterproductive. Making fun of someone isn't exactly inviting him to be kind in return.
I will continue to be kind .If the byproduct of that is Vinnie coming around, then that is cool. If he doesn't, it is STILL COOL and I have maintained my level of integrity and humanity that I was raised to represent.

Please pass the gravy...

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Work towards a goal?

Vinnie likely needs to set goals if he intends to ever achieve something.
My whole professional life is geared around setting quarterly goals and then measuring them the following quarter. You kind of need to think of it as if you want to go some place then you need to make a map to plan your route to get there. In my business these goals are all about numbers and we hold each others feet to the fire to be specific - who, what, where, when and how much. This would be great for someone like Vinnie but in my opinion it is up to him rather than a fan forum planning goals to motivate someone who is mentally ill to attempt to do something productive. The person in question does nothing without acting narcisistic and expecting his fan base to kiss his ass.

Here I will say it for you as you are a good person and a good fan if you want a shirt and the picture and he wont sell you one then "PHUCK VINNIE VINCENT"

You are really hung up on this mug shot. Most people wouldn't even know it was a mug shot. It is in fact the most recent picture of Vinnie known and is representative of what Mr. Cusano looks like today. No one in this thread has made fun of that picture or referenced any innuendo about his appearance as you have suggested. The most recent picture known of the man was placed appropriately on a milk box referencing has anyone seen this missing person sounds relevant to me and quite frankly amusing.

And finally if I or anyone else chose to photo shop that picture into a GIF of Vinnie deep throating a cucumber (I wont :-)) moaning in ecstasy and using it as my avatar that is my prerogative and the only person who is going to stop me is Vic if the image doesn't pass the test of the forum rules. It may be disgusting, inappropriate, in poor taste, mean or whatever you want to call it but that doesn't mean that someone doesn't have the right to do it :idea:

Everyday in life we see and hear things that we don't like but the only right that we have as human beings is to bounce if we don't like what we see.

Your a great fan and what is disgusting to me is a has been artist who likely needs money badly vainly refusing to sell a fan a dime a dozen shirt and thirty year old picture. Sounds like a hobo refusing a hand out to me!
Last edited by Slayer on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I really think you are missing the gist of what I am trying to say here.

The goal is kindness. If he doesn't want us as fans, HIS LOSS. If our kindness motivates him, BONUS. We should remain KIND.
You are damn right I am "hung up" on the use of that photograph. Just because he disrespects me shouldn't give me, or anyone else, the right to use a snapshot of one of the worst days in his life .

I know and understand that Drew meant no harm and I do GET the joke.I know that he didn't take a pot shot. I believe that I even made that clear to Drew.
A different image of Vinnie would have gotten the point across just as good ,if not better.
A photo of Vinnie jamming with guitar in hand is what we miss.

We KNOW that the photograph is a mug shot. Isn't THAT enough ?
It isn't about someone's right to use the mug shot, it is more about respecting our FAN forum enough not to use it. AGAIN, A different image of Vinnie would have gotten the point across just as good...
This forum is about our love and respect of Vinnie's music.
I believe that Drew's intentions were respectful and meaning to convey this very notion.
The mug shot is simply hurtful.
[youtube][/youtube]

Slayer wrote: Your a great fan and what is disgusting to me is a has been artist who likely needs money badly vainly refusing to sell a fan a dime a dozen shirt and thirty year old picture. Sounds like a hobo refusing a hand out to me!
ACTUALLY, It is like me refusing a handjob from a hobo ! :P

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL :-) with Rick and Big Ed!

Schobel every thing that you are writing is emotion based about the picture rather than logic based. I respect that you feel compassion for a persons low point in life and you will note that I don't use the picture but not everyone feels the same way as you. I'm sorry if this hurts you too :-) It isn't appropriate for you to tell another member what is appropriate posting content on Vic' Forum rather that would be Vic's Job. When you do things like this you are taking the role that every member feels the same way and we don't necessarily. We have all discussed this before as this situation has happened before usually surrounding every female that has tried to be a member here. With that said I'm indifferent if there are female members here but because of your reaction to certain postings in threads this forum has become a sausage fest. Everyone has a right to an opinion and yours doesn't necessarily trump the opinion or the desired posting topics of others.

Luv Yah
Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

If anyone reads my posts in this thread, you will see that I was careful to stress that this was MY opinion.
I believe I have been respectful of everyone's feelings while sharing my views.
Believe me, I read ,reread, and re-reread :lol:

The presentation of my feelings contains emotion,humanity,AND LOGIC.

As for a lot (not all)of the females that have been on this forum, most of them just wanted Vinnie's dick, said so, yet acted offended at dick jokes. Somehow Vinnie's own lyrics escape them ?

I wouldn't dare speak of something like this and claim that ALL of us feel this way.

We are individuals with individual views but when hate is spewed or when , ALL OF US GET CREDIT FOR IT.
It bothers me that anyone would think that this is a HATE FORUM.
I know we like to KEEP IT REAL here, [youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
I know that the initial post was pure, I was simply calling for attention to something that is a sensitive issue.
If a sausage fest means that we can share our feelings without tearing each other apart and don't claim to be smarter than the next person, I will gladly swallow the sausage (or RIDE THE SERPENT). :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LOL :-)

I believe that we have covered just about everything and left just about no stone un-turned over

Great debate Rick and thank you for your graciousness

Kev

BigEd

Post by BigEd »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote:
We are individuals with individual views but when hate is spewed :? or when :? , ALL OF US GET CREDIT FOR IT.
See how well I reread things ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:
We are individuals with individual views but when hate is spewed :? or when :? , ALL OF US GET CREDIT FOR IT.
See how well I reread things ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big love, Uncle Kev, BIG LOVE !

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

[youtube][/youtube]
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

you know me i don't read all these long posts but love to get the wrong end of the stick. Trying to think of a way to get mad about something incorrectly. Will think about it and get back :D

I know what both Rick and Kev a are saying and agree with both.

Its a fine line between being mean and VV actually having a point about 'haters' or fans turned haters. Its easy to fall on either side of the line in my opinion.

We are all here because we love VV or VV was an influence or even an idol. I don't see anyone on this board who is here just to bash vv like other boards. Its very easy to let the craziness that VV has done take over the board and it should have a big place on the board of course.. Its good that things like this come up to remind me - at least, that we are here mainly for the music that VV has given us and secondly for the complete draw dropping actions VV takes. But also good to remember to not fall into the same traps that VV has which is very easy and of course always going to happen. I know the board is many people and not one universal member but its good to take the high ground. Way back when I ran a board we had no bad stuff about VV at all. As Mike Varney said VV only likes it if you stoke his ego and that what I was doing. We don't want that crap again.
As for the picture on milk I don't mind it but if we were doing it all the time then i think its different.

We all love VV. We know what he likes but I believe everyone apart from maybe one or two which includes me as the one or two would stand up for vv or help him out if came to the crunch.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Please let me repeat myself. I know that the initial post wasn't meant to showcase any disrespect, in my opinion ,a different photograph would've showcased the artist we miss in a better light. :D

Much respect to all.

I will also say that Dino's post above is one of his best ever !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

LMAO with Schobel and Wiand! :-)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I always do. Let me say again,I know that the initial post wasn't meant to showcase any disrespect, in my opinion ,a different photograph would've showcased the artist we miss in a better light.

Dino needs a sammich !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Yahuh Datz Right

fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

Slayer wrote:Yahuh Datz Right