doublev2

P and V

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: P and V

Post by Genebaby »

Pouty Paul. I'd like to know what was happening here.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Bandana shopping
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

My guess Spain or Portugal. I can find out actually.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bandanas, yes.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Creatures era maybe and the bandanas were there to cover their faces perhaps?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

How much does Vinnie look like he comes from Brooklyn there? Yo, you got any cheeseburgers?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am trying to find the vv private collection pictures he put on dv board. I believe it's liu euro tour. They went bandana crazy. Can match vv's clothes to the location picture. From the background definitely southern Europe. I say Lisbon or Madrid. When I find those original pics I will know where.
Bye Bye
thattimeofyear87

Post by thattimeofyear87 »

Cool photo.

I've always wondered if Vinnie and Paul got along at all outside of the band/writing on a "hanging out" level….
Vincent82

Post by Vincent82 »

timstar78 wrote:Cool photo.

I've always wondered if Vinnie and Paul got along at all outside of the band/writing on a "hanging out" level….
I've actually heard speculation between fans that they were actually more than friends. Now, I have no problem with anyone that is straight, gay, or bi, but here are my observations. Photos like this, for one. Then there's footage of Vinnie patting Paul on the ass/backside. Then there's the story of Paul and Vinnie getting into an argument somewhat offstage at a Lick It Up tour show. In this scenario, I'll call it a lover's tiff, Lol. Also, you know how Paul makes up stories about groupies and stuff for stage banter? Well, at the Nashville '84 show he's telling some story about these supposed groupies that wrote a letter or something about how they've been following the band and that they think Vinnie is hot and want to "fuck the bands' brains out". Why would Paul say Vinnie is hot in the story instead of Gene? You know how they are with their egos. And if they were not getting along as they famously were not, why make a joke in his favor, unless he was just accidently slipping his personal opinion in? And finally, it would make more sense for his mysterious and sudden departure. Every time the band is asked about it they always offer some not so stellar excuses. It adds a whole new meaning to "P in the V"! :lol:

This is all speculation of course, so who knows. Take it with a grain of salt.
Damned, Cursed, Guilty, & Abused...