Central High Librarian #3

Post any Vinnie pics here
BigEd

Central High Librarian #3

Post by BigEd »

So with Vinnie's approval I posted the final 2 photo's of him for him and the forum to see...there was an overwhelming outpour of comments and thanks from Vinnie and the members, everyone on the planet had seen Vinnie in KISS makeup, unmasked on MTV and while he was in The Invasion...the world had yet to see Vinnie as a young teenager and only a few dozen people witnessed something that night that no other KISS or Vinnie Vincent Fan had ever done. A few days later I got an e-mail from Vinnie stating not to share these photos with anyone and to make sure my Photbucket account was secure...photos had somehow been leaked to the outside world and to this very forum...Vinnie's photos started popping up on different websites and as people's avitar's and people were claiming that it was "they" who had found and posted the 4 pictures of Vinnie while the truth is...it was really me ! Vinnie was quite upset about it and felt he was betrayed...to this day I still don't know how it happened or who may have leaked the photos but the damage was done....I was actually reading a post one evening and the lights went out, disconnected or booted with no explanation.
The next day I sent this very message...and I want to share this with "ALL" of you, it will show you a side of Vinnie that not many of you have had the pleasure of having...though I was a bit upset, I was happy that I was still able to give or bring him some happiness and fond memories... :D

Regrettably Ed, due to recent events Vinnie has decided it is time to close down
the forum. Please understand this decision had nothing to do with any of the
current members, but the ill-will of others is too much to bear at this time.
Vinnie sends his love and special thanks to you for your tireless efforts to
bring some past joy back into the present. I hope you enjoyed getting to know
us and each other. Best wishes to you. Spyder

---- crdedward@aol.com wrote:
> Spyder, I was in the process of reading the comments and I suddenly was
> locked out and cannot access the Forum...My screen name and password
> don't work !!! Thanks, Ed

So, after all that was said in done....I sent a $50 deli platter to the Central High Librarian & her staff for all of her help, I received a $35 parking ticket for parking to close to a fire hydrant and Vinnie set me adrift into cyberspace for doing nothing but good....
>
Last edited by BigEd on Tue May 14, 2013 11:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
AnkhWarrior

Re: Central High Librarian #3

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Amazing :) thanks for sharing...

Also kinda sad at the same time!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I used it as a profile pic on Facebook. Not out of disrespect though.

As for which VVFF member snatched them from Vinnie's forum, I can't recall who did but I guarantee that it wasn't me.

I will say that those pictures (although swiped from the Vinnie site) brought everyone here much happiness and in no way was it intended to hurt Vinnie or you (BigEd).

It was touching to see a deeper history to someone that I admire.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

The tip toeing around Cusano (me included) has gotten way old... the guy's a fukn unappreciative douche of the highest order who has had loads of second chances in life that he's shit away. Nobody's fault but his own.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Ed,
I completely agree with (Kevin-PW)! Your a hell of a guy who has selflessly tried to bring joy and even income to this out of touch and self serving prick! I wanted to puke when I read above how you were treated.

We at VVFF are so glad that you are here and I for one believe that you deserved much better from "The Man"

You are a very important member of VVFF as far as I'm concerned!

(Kev-Slayer)
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Kev...Hope your feeling better and thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to be apart of this Forum where I can share with "All" of you my pictures and stories of Vinnie ! I look forward to seeing other members comments, posts & pictures on a daily basis and I don't hold anyone accountable for their actions...I just hope that Vinnie someday will understand the dedication & frustration us fans have and will someday put everything behind him and "Return" to the world of Rock & Roll...
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BigEd wrote:Image

Kev...Hope your feeling better and thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to be apart of this Forum where I can share with "All" of you my pictures and stories of Vinnie ! I look forward to seeing other members comments, posts & pictures on a daily basis and I don't hold anyone accountable for their actions...I just hope that Vinnie someday will understand the dedication & frustration us fans have and will someday put everything behind him and "Return" to the world of Rock & Roll...
Ed,
For most of us that harbor negative feelings for Vinnie it could be relieved if he just logged in here and said to those of you that I have fucked over the years I'm sorry. I hit a skid of rough times and things got the best of me. Everyone of us makes mistakes, fucks up or whatever but it is how we own our mistakes that shows our true character. It is never too late but he would have to decide to get off his ass, make the acknowledgment of things in the past and then just be kind to the folks. The animosity would evaporate quickly. He wouldn't have to respond to anything that he wasn't interested in talking about and could selectively address whatever topics interested him. It's really that simple for us but sadly he feels that it is much more complicated than that for him. There is so much talent and so many people with the resources to help him here if he ever got serious.

Respectfully

Kev