Central High Librarian Part #2

Post any Vinnie pics here
BigEd

Central High Librarian Part #2

Post by BigEd »

So...now Vinnie is traveling back in time and his Forum is seeing the original black & white photo's of his teenage years for the very first time !!! In the following day's I posted 2 more photos...1 was Vinnie seated with his acoustic guitar (which I can't find right now due to earlier hard drive crash) about to sing a song at a Central function called "Every Day With You Girl". This was a big event for Vinnie...he had convinced the AV (audio/video) department at school to let him borrow a movie camera and for him to be filmed with the most popular girl in school... walking hand in hand along a wooded section of the school grounds. This short movie was played on a big screen in the auditorium while Vinnie performed the song, lots of friends & family showed up for this "Big" moment and Vinnie was now a star....Vinnie asked me if I could search and see if there was an old copy of that performance but unfortunately the years had past and the AV department had discarded the older material that had collected dust. In the coming day's I had a conversation with Vinnie in regards to releasing his 1970 Graduation photo...I have always been respectful of his feelings/privacy and with his approval...Vinnie said let it fly !!! (to be continued)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Central High Librarian Part #2

Post by Genebaby »

We're waiting!!! :)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I'm working some long hours...so please be patient or we just could have a Tri-fecta on our hands !!!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Im getting older by the min!