Can it be replaced ???

Post any Vinnie pics here
Pyromax

Can it be replaced ???

Post by Pyromax »

30 years ago I attended my first concert of my life... KISS on the Creatures tour. Begged, fought and pleaded with the parents for weeks to go. They hated me by the time the show came...even let me borrow the car and go 90 miles there at 16.... I get there and all the merchandise was sold out...but was the Best show ever~ I prowdly carry my ticket stub in my wallet as any diehard would ... and yep you guessed it.... right through the washer. I remember picking it out in pieces~

Years go by, I find one in a tour book on ebay... 20 minutes after it ended. Emailed the guy and offered him
a mint tour book and what he paid for the one he had $125.00 explaining why I wanted it so bad and he wouldnt do it. :( :( :(

In December I decided to thry Craigslist..what the hell.. might as well...
2 days later someone emails me and tells me they have the ticket and newspaper clippings!

Have had the ad running ever since... never another reply.... Cheer's to Craigslist!
Anything can happen in 30 years!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
img028.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Can it be replaced ???

Post by Genebaby »

Awesome! Well done!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes, that is cool.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Pyromax

Post by Pyromax »

It would be even cooler if I could locate the photographer, but he has since moved away from the area. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Easything

Post by Easything »

What a story, really cool!
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Most excellent
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me