One of my fave Vinnie pics

Post any Vinnie pics here
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

teej wrote:
Gravidade wrote:If one day I talk with him, I want to ask this... lol
Dream is so good... :)
Are you Luxx Monroe Cusano who I have on friends opn FB ? If not .. is it someone else here ?
Nope. :P
I don't even have a facebook, haha
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I honestly dont care what he does to his looks.But that bieng said you guys would shit in your pants if vinnie showed up on the cover of a new album in drag,that was all well and good in 1986 but its 2010 and it would change some peoples opions negativly and some would not care.It just seems funny that no pictures of him have been allowed since 2004 and that the last picture of him looks very questionable as to the way he looks and what he is wearing.remember sometimes where theres a rumor there can be some truth in it.The rumors of him getting a sex change were in my opinion silly but where theres smoke ther is fire.I just want to see him again no matter whether he looks like old vinnie or drag vinnie...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Gravidade wrote:
teej wrote:
Are you Luxx Monroe Cusano who I have on friends opn FB ? If not .. is it someone else here ?
Luxx is a different person, she has joined but never posted here. She used to be on the DoubleV board when it was under Vinnie's, I mean Spyders, rule.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

saintandsinner wrote:I honestly dont care what he does to his looks.But that bieng said you guys would shit in your pants if vinnie showed up on the cover of a new album in drag,that was all well and good in 1986 but its 2010 and it would change some peoples opions negativly and some would not care.It just seems funny that no pictures of him have been allowed since 2004 and that the last picture of him looks very questionable as to the way he looks and what he is wearing.remember sometimes where theres a rumor there can be some truth in it.The rumors of him getting a sex change were in my opinion silly but where theres smoke ther is fire.I just want to see him again no matter whether he looks like old vinnie or drag vinnie...

I second and thirdthis AND...ETC... Just PLAY THE FUCKING GUITAR ALREADY !!! :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

poserboy71 wrote:
saintandsinner wrote:I honestly dont care what he does to his looks.But that bieng said you guys would shit in your pants if vinnie showed up on the cover of a new album in drag,that was all well and good in 1986 but its 2010 and it would change some peoples opions negativly and some would not care.It just seems funny that no pictures of him have been allowed since 2004 and that the last picture of him looks very questionable as to the way he looks and what he is wearing.remember sometimes where theres a rumor there can be some truth in it.The rumors of him getting a sex change were in my opinion silly but where theres smoke ther is fire.I just want to see him again no matter whether he looks like old vinnie or drag vinnie...

I second and thirdthis AND...ETC... Just PLAY THE FUCKING GUITAR ALREADY !!! :D :D :D
Amen to that brother
teej

Post by teej »

Genebaby wrote:
Gravidade wrote:
teej wrote:
Luxx is a different person, she has joined but never posted here. She used to be on the DoubleV board when it was under Vinnie's, I mean Spyders, rule.
cool yeah I asked him / her earlier .. was just curious as we speak quite alot
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
bluezao

Re: One of my fave Vinnie pics

Post by bluezao »