RARO Vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Re: RARO Vinnie

Post by erg2 »

I created a RNRO variation that included ERIC CARR and VINNIE. I have since lost the original file that created it, but I still had the thumbnail from another forum. (As you can see in my icon to the left, there!)
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Both are very cool!
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I'm still waiting for an RNRO variation with all members on it, even the ones without make-up.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

When I drew mine I thought about adding everyone, but the stylized faces didn't seem to leave room to create individually recognized faces that did not have a make-up pattern.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Good point erg2... but if someone were to try and do all ten members it'd be cool to do them ALL without the makeup and all ten of them with jet black hair (so the circle isn't interrupted with Singer's blonde hair, Peter's salt and pepper streaks, or Mark and Ace's light brown hair). Then again, it may just end up lookin' like a big blob of the same person... :lol:
erg2

Post by erg2 »

PinkWiz wrote:...may just end up lookin' like a big blob of the same person... :lol:
That's exactly where I was going. The designs of the facial structure and features do not include a lot of room for individuality. In this situation, the individuality is provided by the different make-up designs.

There's got to be a way to create some iconic imagery that includes all 10 KISS members, I just don't think the RnRO design is it.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

PinkWiz wrote:Good point erg2... but if someone were to try and do all ten members it'd be cool to do them ALL without the makeup and all ten of them with jet black hair (so the circle isn't interrupted with Singer's blonde hair, Peter's salt and pepper streaks, or Mark and Ace's light brown hair). Then again, it may just end up lookin' like a big blob of the same person... :lol:
I think the only ones really missing are Bruce and Mark, since plenty of people would understand "The Cat" and "The Spaceman" are for both the original members (Criss and Ace) and the new ones (Singer and Thayer).

You could always get around Bruce thanks to all the mock-ups there are about "The Dog" design. Mark, however, is a completely different story altogether (unless you count "The Ghost" rumor, and even if you did, I don't think there's a mock-up of that one).
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.