Post any Vinnie pics here
Skwint

Antonio marino Jr

Post by Skwint »

Found this - never seen these before.

Thought i would share incase you lot aint seen them either

some other pics on the link of Mark but i didnt save them :wink:

http://www.marinopics.com/music/VVI/VVI.htm

I recently was going through a camera bag that I hadn't used in almost 10 years when I came across a roll of black & white film.
I rarely shot B&W, so I figured it was a misplaced roll from a photography class. I was pleasantly surprised that it was in fact from
a VVI show from 1988 .

Years later I was driving with Mark Slaughter from New Jersey en route to Poughkeepsie, NY when I brought this show up to him.
The show always stood out to me because I was appalled at how long Vinnie's guitar solo was that night (and I love the guitar).
Mark remembered that night as well. It turns out that the owner of Chrysalis records was also at the show and he wasn't too happy
with Vinnie's behavior (or VVI record sales). However, he was so impressed with Mark that he decided, that night, to offer Mark a
contract with Chrysalis.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again